+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's happening....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: It's happening....

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    MLS probably less competitive than the Championship lots more money no connection to us for Bale.
    I honestly don't know what the standard or the general style of play out there is, I've never watched an MLS game from start to finish, but it may well suit him more than playing for Cardiff in the Championship, especially with the World Cup coming up.

Significantly better weather, fewer matches, possibly a less physical and frenetic style of football, more appealing lifestyle, and maybe a period of rest before travelling to Qatar. He's said all along that his next move won't be about money and I've little doubt that's the case with this one.

Re: It's happening....

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I honestly don't know what the standard or the general style of play out there is, I've never watched an MLS game from start to finish, but it may well suit him more than playing for Cardiff in the Championship, especially with the World Cup coming up.

Significantly better weather, fewer matches, possibly a less physical and frenetic style of football, more appealing lifestyle, and maybe a period of rest before travelling to Qatar. He's said all along that his next move won't be about money and I've little doubt that's the case with this one.
    Also, nobody will know who he is. Rooney said this about playing in MLS. It must be quite nice and novel for him to go somewhere where most people won't recognise him and he can have a semi normal life.