+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: It's happening....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: It's happening....

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Equally having spent time away they may want to return home rather than settle in to a new country, culture etc only to move away again if they want to live in Wales
    Maybe. Only they will know.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    It will be. I bought a season ticket for the first time in a decade a couple of months ago. The only way is down.
    Welcome back

Keep the faith, fingers crossed.

Well our leADeR says it's down to 30% so that's a wrap folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Well our leADeR says it's down to 30% so that's a wrap folks.
    How would he know though, he’s a fan who resides in Spain or France isn’t he ?

I'm pretty convinced he'll go to the MLS even though it makes no sense in footballing terms

I'm pretty convinced he'll go to the MLS even though it makes no sense in footballing terms
    Agreed but I'm naturally pessimistic because we're Cardiff fans and we can't have nice things

Skybet now have Bale at 5/6 to sign for us. Any MLS evens.

Ramsey is 4/9 to sign for us.

Bookies think Ramsey is the more likely.

Lets face it nobody knows how talks are going.

Cardiff Devils have offered him a free season ticket if he signs https://mobile.twitter.com/brian_bpa...31088733442050

Thinking about what the club could offer him other than a whopping salary, the Gareth Bale Stadium has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Everybody's trying to get a piece of the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

That’s from last night, before it came out talks may or may not have broken down

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

Kiss of death….talkSPORT

Being rumoured on Twitter he is going to MLS - must be for even more cash as if he needs it

Maybe he has just got used to living in a warm sunny climate, plenty of MLS clubs can offer the lifestyle he is used to.

As opposed to rainy South Wales with cold winter trips to Sunderland.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Maybe he has just got used to living in a warm sunny climate, plenty of MLS clubs can offer the lifestyle he is used to.

that doesn't explain why the premiership and though lesser the championship is chocka with south european and south american players

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post

It can't be very pleasant playing football in the US at the height of Summer. Especially in places like Florida or Texas. Even here, it could easily be 30C+ with 75% humidity at game time. Add to that, all the flying to games. NY Red Bulls are playing in LA this weekend. That's a six-hour flight. And the weather is going to be 30C. There won't be a cloud in the sky and the sun will be blazing down. It's so sunny there, all the road signs are faded. I'd rather live in LA, but I think I'd prefer to play a game of football in Sunderland.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    that doesn't explain why the premiership and though lesser the championship is chocka with south european and south american players
    For money and to play/ work with some of the best player and coaches in the world and prove themselves. Bale is at the stage in his career where that they are not the most important factors, especially in a World Cup year.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    For money and to play/ work with some of the best player and coaches in the world and prove themselves. Bale is at the stage in his career where that they are not the most important factors, especially in a World Cup year.
    well lets hope so...so the weather wasn't a factor for them as lbh nobody would come there

I’d tend to agree sadly. I’d be gutted if he didn’t come now though.

I wouldn't go to America too many guns
    Not enough Clarks pies like or decent cups of tea

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I’d tend to agree sadly. I’d be gutted if he didn’t come now though.
    I think he must be coming otherwise he would have dismissed it out of hand weeks back ,especially as he’s a Cardiff boy ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think he must be coming otherwise he would have dismissed it out of hand weeks back ,especially as he’s a Cardiff boy ?
    Well he's definitely considering it but if the rumours are true, there are 100k reasons every week as to why he'd go to MLS.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Well he's definitely considering it but if the rumours are true, there are 100k reasons every week as to why he'd go to MLS.
    Perhaps, but I don’t think deals like this are done in a week ,whoever he signs for would have been finalised weeks ago. Transfers are long and protracted. If he wasn’t signing, why meet with Morison, there would be no point.

MLS transfer window is closed at the moment isn’t it?