Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
The world hasn't just watched on. You've acknowledged that we (those that value democracy) have supplied equipment.
Ukraine are getting powerful kit, we have to stop short of sending in our jets and foot soldiers for obvious reasons.
Putin and his cronies act like they are the only ones who possess nuclear weapons.
Russia could never launch a nuclear attack on a small island such as the UK. We have an 'always at sea' nuclear armed submarine, that at the very least would turn Moscow to dust. That's a price that the Kremlin wouldn't be prepared to pay.
we (those that value democracy, I like that saying ) have supplied arms, we have promised heavy units and delivered very little of them as yet, Zelensky has said for weeks they need more, they have been crying out for more heavy ammunition as they are almost out, the Russian artillery outnumber the Ukrainians by 15 - 1 ( some say 20 - 1 ) , the west have supplied under 10% of the Ukrainian artillery , Ben Wallace said we would send the M270 MLRS at the start of June ( we currently have 40 - 50 available to use, with another few coming online soon ) now I am not saying send them all, but we need to make good on the promise, I even saw one in the last few weeks driving over Salisbury plains

I said from the start, we need to go all in, if we are going to supply, lets go big