+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vaulks signs for Sheffield Wednesday

Re: Vaulks signs for Sheffield Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Think its bigging himself up to Sheff Weds fans.

Hes been released by us and not in the Welsh Squad for 1 reason. Not good enough.
    I don't think so. As, Bob said, he's a top bloke. One of the few players at the club who rolled their sleeves up for the community. We've heard a few stories from players about the way CCFC has treated them so we should keep an open mind and not think the club is some bastion of quality management practice. Just because we may not particularly like a player doesn't mean they're dishonest. I've adored plenty of players over the years who have turned out to be right bastards (never meet your heros).

Anyway, let's try and remember him for other things too like PFA Championship Player in the Community 2021

We've had some right bellends at city who I've been glad to see the back of, Will isn't one of them.

The most inconsistent player I’ve ever seen in a city shirt

One match can score a screamer but let the game pass him by, another game a spell where he’d tackle like Kante for 15 mins and then pass the ball randomly to the opposition.

If he could play at 100% all the time he’d be some player, but he couldn’t and that’s why he’s found his level in L1

Top bloke, wish him all the best

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The most inconsistent player I’ve ever seen in a city shirt

One match can score a screamer but let the game pass him by, another game a spell where he’d tackle like Kante for 15 mins and then pass the ball randomly to the opposition.

If he could play at 100% all the time he’d be some player, but he couldn’t and that’s why he’s found his level in L1

Top bloke, wish him all the best
    The whole club almost did last season!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I don't think so. As, Bob said, he's a top bloke. One of the few players at the club who rolled their sleeves up for the community. We've heard a few stories from players about the way CCFC has treated them so we should keep an open mind and not think the club is some bastion of quality management practice. Just because we may not particularly like a player doesn't mean they're dishonest. I've adored plenty of players over the years who have turned out to be right bastards (never meet your heros).

Anyway, let's try and remember him for other things too like PFA Championship Player in the Community 2021

We've had some right bellends at city who I've been glad to see the back of, Will isn't one of them.
    Yeah not saying hes not a top bloke.

But cmon the contract extension thing may have been in there but were any City fans questioning why he wasnt in the team.? No in fact the opposite.

He may have been told that but we didnt want it extended for good reason. Hes not good enough.

Vaulks was primarily left out for football reasons for the entire 3 years he was at the club.

End of last season. Ralls Wintle Doyle all far better or throw 2 of them in and Colwill as an AM. Safe from relegation play King as well.

Im not saying hes dishonest but hes not giving the full picture. 3 years he was at the club and the reasons he was being left out was he wasnt good enough

Yeah not saying hes not a top bloke.

But cmon the contract extension thing may have been in there but were any City fans questioning why he wasnt in the team.? No in fact the opposite.

He may have been told that but we didnt want it extended for good reason. Hes not good enough.

Vaulks was primarily left out for football reasons for the entire 3 years he was at the club.

End of last season. Ralls Wintle Doyle all far better or throw 2 of them in and Colwill as an AM. Safe from relegation play King as well.

Im not saying hes dishonest but hes not giving the full picture. 3 years he was at the club and the reasons he was being left out was he wasnt good enough
    I just think the whole team was so sh*t last season and with three managers in as many years (I think?) and it was bound to be messy. Didn't he play in teams managed by Warnock, Harris, McCarthy and Morison in his time with us? I'm listing him in the marmite section for those reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I just think the whole team was so sh*t last season and with three managers in as many years (I think?) and it was bound to be messy. Didn't he play in teams managed by Warnock, Harris, McCarthy and Morison in his time with us? I'm listing him in the marmite section for those reasons.
    I dont disagree. From January with Doyle and Wintle added though you could see the ability gulf between them and Vaulks.

Packs legs had gone and Bacuna you question is attitude.

All 3 were part of a side simply not good enough and their time was up.

Vaulks had more than enough opportunities to get his deal extended. He wasnt good enough to take it.

L1 im sure he will do well and good luck to him.

I dont disagree. From January with Doyle and Wintle added though you could see the ability gulf between them and Vaulks.

Packs legs had gone and Bacuna you question is attitude.

All 3 were part of a side simply not good enough and their time was up.

Vaulks had more than enough opportunities to get his deal extended. He wasnt good enough to take it.

L1 im sure he will do well and good luck to him.
    Vaulks on Cardiff: “To be told I would only play a certain amount of matches because they didn't want my contract to trigger was really a disappointing thing to go through,"

"I am disappointed at the way I was treated at the football club, I have to be honest.”

https://twitter.com/thecantonend/sta...Sc3rwv8dRvsphw

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I can sympathise, and that does seem unfair, but then I remind myself of the number of times he tried to play a 1-2 with an advertising hoarding.