+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I’m not disputing that these are worrying times, I’m just saying I don’t understand the glee from some of you. And that you should stop blaming us who might disagree with a lot of what you and your master say for the problems in the world when you’re exactly as passive as we are, just you believe all of it which makes your passiveness a lot worse
    I don't think it's glee, maybe more of a plea for people to snap out of the trance they appear to be in. The masses rose up against Blair, yet this lot are having a free ride with some people even egging them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't think it's glee, maybe more of a plea for people to snap out of the trance they appear to be in. The masses rose up against Blair, yet this lot are having a free ride with some people even egging them on.
    This docile apathy seems to be worldwide aside perhaps from Sri Lanka whose economy seems farther along the path to total destruction.

Those umpteen millions of armed to the teeth US citizens have proven to be the greatest disappointment. It’s looking an awful lot to me like there’s pretty much nothing these elites can do or say that’s “over the line.”

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This docile apathy seems to be worldwide aside perhaps from Sri Lanka whose economy seems farther along the path to total destruction.

Those umpteen millions of armed to the teeth US citizens have proven to be the greatest disappointment. It’s looking an awful lot to me like there’s pretty much nothing these elites can do or say that’s “over the line.”
    Today Sir Lanka has completely collapsed. Angry crowds now chasing and killing wealthy people as food and energy shortages hit. Over 200 dead so far, police use live rounds. State of anarchy on one side, police state on the other.

Today Italian taxi drivers try and storm the Italian Parliament. The patience of small businesses and citizens against government policies that are destroying livelihoods is wearing thin.

The Dutch Farmers have been protesting the past week against Nitrogen emissions

https://www.politico.eu/article/poli...-emission-cut/

all is not well in the world it seems !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Today Sir Lanka has completely collapsed. Angry crowds now chasing and killing wealthy people as food and energy shortages hit. Over 200 dead so far, police use live rounds. State of anarchy on one side, police state on the other.

Today Italian taxi drivers try and storm the Italian Parliament. The patience of small businesses and citizens against government policies that are destroying livelihoods is wearing thin.

Yes, there's uproar in Holland. Those farmers are really getting stuck in. I hadn't heard about those events in Sri Lanka.

Yes, there's uproar in Holland. Those farmers are really getting stuck in. I hadn't heard about those events in Sri Lanka.

I'm not disputing there's ructions there, though that video is from at least a month ago, possibly two or perhaps from April.

I'm not disputing there's ructions there, though that video is from at least a month ago, possibly two or perhaps from April.
    oh it just popped up on twitter

i won't put the Italy one up then might be from last year

Sri Lanka has completely collapsed. Angry crowds now chasing and killing wealthy people as food
    Flipping heck, I never thought we'd see the return of cannibalism!

It is being reported the Georgia Guidestones were damaged today. That's the one which promotes a total world population of no more than 500 million, a 7.3 billion drop from what it is today.

It is being reported the Georgia Guidestones were damaged today. That's the one which promotes a total world population of no more than 500 million, a 7.3 billion drop from what it is today.
    I had never heard of these things before. Looked them up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

A bit weird. The 'guideline' for a population of half a billion humans so that the world and nature is not destroyed is fantastical.

Most of the other guidelines seem very sensible eg 'Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts'.

Anyway, I'm sure this bit of minor vandalism to an obscure structure in an obscure corner of the USA is significant.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I had never heard of these things before. Looked them up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

A bit weird. The 'guideline' for a population of half a billion humans so that the world and nature is not destroyed is fantastical.

Most of the other guidelines seem very sensible eg 'Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts'.

Anyway, I'm sure this bit of minor vandalism to an obscure structure in an obscure corner of the USA is significant.
    I've mentioned them quite a few times at this very forum.

Both Specsavers and Vision Express shops are open from 09:00 to 17:00 six days a week.

I've mentioned them quite a few times at this very forum.

Both Specsavers and Vision Express shops are open from 09:00 to 17:00 six days a week.
    Thanks for the eyesight advice. Very helpful.

Must have been amongst those posts of yours that I skimmed and then wiped from my mind. Those numerous WTF moments!

Out of interest why do you think this cluster of decorative stones is important?

Sounds like even you and Morg have differing interpretations of the word, today!

Who are we supposed to rise up against and, more importantly, who shouldn’t we rise up against? The problem here is that by asking direct questions to someone who never ever answers them, I, as a mere sheeple incapable of independent and critical thought, may start rising up against the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Who are we supposed to rise up against and, more importantly, who shouldn’t we rise up against? The problem here is that by asking direct questions to someone who never ever answers them, I, as a mere sheeple incapable of independent and critical thought, may start rising up against the wrong people.
    Wonder why my question didn’t get a reply? Who’s on “our side”?

Wonder why my question didn’t get a reply? Who’s on “our side”?
    It's 2022, and with the internet at your fingertips you can find out absolutely anything that you want to, unless of course you have been bamboozled.

387bde230576ff48fe6456fceaecc532--carl-sagan-hit.jpg

It's 2022, and with the internet at your fingertips you can find out absolutely anything that you want to, unless of course you have been bamboozled.

387bde230576ff48fe6456fceaecc532--carl-sagan-hit.jpg
    And, to the surprise of absolutely no one, Gluey cops out again.

The only surprise is those who fell for the Russia collusion hoax are the same ones who can't see what is happing now.

The only surprise is those who fell for the Russia collusion hoax are the same ones who can't see what is happing now.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary...nk-11653084709

There he goes

The issue for narcissists is that they find it difficult to accept that they are wrong. When they are confronted with the evidence of just how wrong they were, let's take something like Covid pronouncements, they descend into denial, anger and ultimately retreat.

If you talk in an ever dwindling set of meaningless cliches you feel on far safer ground in the self-seduction of the only person that really matters to you just how clever and superior you are I guess!

To paraphrase Renton in Trainspotting: "it's a tightrope Bob. It's a f*cking tightrope!"