+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Re: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Dutch MP goes after one of Schwab's plants, sparking a walkout. Also pinpoints an Oxford college where potential fifth columnists are identified and groomed for political office.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    24th September, eh? Great, only a few hours to go.

Does much tend to happen in the world of finance on a Saturday?
    Had you read what I wrote, you would know it isn't my prediction.

Staying with banks, when governments bailed out banks in 2008 they vowed they wouldn't do so again. Since then they have quietly legislated for bail-in laws, meaning should a repeat of 2008 occur it will be depositors rescuing them whether they care to or not.

Also, when any of us put dough in a bank account, we become unsecured lenders. Technically it's the banks' money.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's an interesting site, and they even tell you how they are going to monitor and ration your consumption.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/...inable-cities/
    It doesn't though does it

Schwab stating on two occasions Putin's one of his boys.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It doesn't though does it
    It's like the 15 days to flatten something, and then 3 years later the economy is in tatters. Who saw that coming? Just wait until you get your new digital id and programmable CBDC, and then report back about how your carbon consumption adventures are going.

This piqued my interest as German soldiers will be patrolling their streets from October 1st.

https://www.promotionbasis.de/jobs/r...esucht-1091757

Role player (m/f/d) wanted for Bundeswehr medical exercise.

Role player (m/f/d) for the Bundeswehr medical exercise in the Straubing area (Bavaria) from 30.09. - 12.10.22 wanted.

It's like the 15 days to flatten something, and then 3 years later the economy is in tatters. Who saw that coming? Just wait until you get your new digital id and programmable CBDC, and then report back about how your carbon consumption adventures are going.
    We need to cut down on carbon, seems like a solid plan to me

We need to cut down on carbon, seems like a solid plan to me
    Good lad, get back to me when you start eating protein that's been created in a lab, along with things like synthetic corn, etc.

Good lad, get back to me when you start eating protein that's been created in a lab, along with things like synthetic corn, etc.
    Sustainable protein sources that prevent the slaughter of animals, this gets better and better

Sustainable protein sources that prevent the slaughter of animals, this gets better and better
    Yeah, and the best part is the people forcing you to comply won't be participating themselves. They will have access to the finest organic foods, including all kinds of meat and game. It will be a bit like the lockdowns, parties for the few and restrictions for the masses.

I glanced at my doom-o-meter earlier, the arrow was pointing at number 9 (out of 10), the highest it has ever recorded.

Despite my deep misgivings I shall venture outside by 10am to embark upon another let's get legless all-dayer.

Aside from when kipping I always wear a flat cap at home which is lined inside with Bacofoil. This renders my swede impervious to all pro-state propaganda whether their signals are transmitted through wi-fi or the TV.

On those rare occasions I feel optimistic about world events I watch the video below.

Yeah, and the best part is the people forcing you to comply won't be participating themselves. They will have access to the finest organic foods, including all kinds of meat and game. It will be a bit like the lockdowns, parties for the few and restrictions for the masses.
    What's the timeline for this? 1 year? 5 years? 50 years?

How do we produce enough synthetic food for ~70million citizens? Do we import it? Where from?
    What happens to all the land purposely used for grazing animals and growing animal feed? What about the 700k people who work in agriculture plus all the additional jobs that would be lost?
    If we produce it ourselves, what's the cost of creating all these labs and factories? Where do all the workers come from?
    How do we replace all the lost money from no longer exporting "proper" food? What happens to our trade deals with other countries when we announce we won't be taking any food from them?

US advises its citizens to leave Russia. Bulgaria and Poland did the same re their people yesterday. The four regions of Ukraine Russia holds where referendums were held all voted overwhelmingly to become part of Russia. It's thought that will be rubber-stamped by their Duma as early as this Friday.

Lots of chatter on twitter about the prospects of a nuke going off in Ukraine. One guest on a Russian TV show predicted its location.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Lots of chatter on twitter about the prospects of a nuke going off in Ukraine. One guest on a Russian TV show predicted its location.

When did the Americans nuke Syria then?

I imagine the chances of her being a member here to answer your query would be slim.

It was worded poorly. I suspect she meant chemical weapons false flags in Syria.

Few know the Yank army has illegally occupied a part of Syria for years to deny that country access to its oil fields.

I read a news article yesterday alleging they're stealing that oil and also something else, corn or wheat if memory serves.

I'm positive I didn't peruse it at the BBC or any other corporate media site.

Should I locate it I'll add a link here.

When this doesn’t happen, as so many of your posts don’t, will it make you take a step back and consider that maybe you’ve been taken along for a ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    When this doesn’t happen, as so many of your posts don’t, will it make you take a step back and consider that maybe you’ve been taken along for a ride?
    That Russian who named the town reminded me of one of their military top brass who a month before a chemical attack in Syria stated the exact location of where it would be and he was correct.

Here's that article I read.

U.S. forces steal 92 tankers of oil, wheat from Syria to Iraq - https://english.news.cn/20221017/d35...171cbdc/c.html

DAMASCUS, Oct. 17 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. forces smuggled 92 tankers and trucks of stolen Syrian oil and wheat from northeastern Syria to U.S. bases in neighboring Iraq on Monday, state news agency SANA reported.

The oil tankers and wheat trucks were sent to Iraq through illegal border crossings set up by the U.S.-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF).

After entering Syria in 2014, the U.S. forces, under the pretext of fighting terrorist groups, have established military bases in oil-rich areas in northeastern and eastern Syria, and started the systematic stealing of Syrian oil.

The Yanks have been swiping their oil whilst unlawfully occupying their territory for years. I wonder why no country have sanctioned them for their dastardly behaviour?

'We're keeping the oil' in Syria, Trump says, but it's considered a war crime
    The Pentagon said the U.S. would use force to protect troops securing the oil. - https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/keep...ry?id=66589757

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    That Russian who named the town reminded me of one of their military top brass who a month before a chemical attack in Syria stated the exact location of where it would be and he was correct.
    Not what I asked but okay

Judging from the second twitter Ukrainians are quite content providing they can stare at their smart phones.