+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Re: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    oh it just popped up on twitter

i won't put the Italy one up then might be from last year
    I mentioned in a post about six weeks ago that their official inflation rate stood at 22%. Then I came across a respected economist on twitter from Johns Hopkins University in the US who publishes what he calculates as the true inflation rate is in various countries. He reckoned Sri Lanka's was in reality 110%. Little wonder they are upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've mentioned them quite a few times at this very forum.

Both Specsavers and Vision Express shops are open from 09:00 to 17:00 six days a week.
    Thanks for the eyesight advice. Very helpful.

Must have been amongst those posts of yours that I skimmed and then wiped from my mind. Those numerous WTF moments!

Out of interest why do you think this cluster of decorative stones is important?

Today Sir Lanka has completely collapsed. Angry crowds now chasing and killing wealthy people as food and energy shortages hit. Over 200 dead so far, police use live rounds. State of anarchy on one side, police state on the other.

Today Italian taxi drivers try and storm the Italian Parliament. The patience of small businesses and citizens against government policies that are destroying livelihoods is wearing thin.

The Dutch Farmers have been protesting the past week against Nitrogen emissions

https://www.politico.eu/article/poli...-emission-cut/

all is not well in the world it seems !
    Sounds like even you and Morg have differing interpretations of the word, today!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Who are we supposed to rise up against and, more importantly, who shouldn’t we rise up against? The problem here is that by asking direct questions to someone who never ever answers them, I, as a mere sheeple incapable of independent and critical thought, may start rising up against the wrong people.
    To paraphrase Renton in Trainspotting: "it's a tightrope Bob. It's a f*cking tightrope!"

The columns of the Georgia Guidestones that remained standing following yesterday's incident have now been demolished.

Georgia Guidestones Getting Leveled After Explosion! https://youtu.be/cEn0C79VThI

The columns of the Georgia Guidestones that remained standing following yesterday's incident have now been demolished.

Georgia Guidestones Getting Leveled After Explosion! https://youtu.be/cEn0C79VThI
    Should we care?

You don't care about UK government deception re always omitting to say no one could claim a bean from Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca if they or their loved ones dropped dead, went blind, contracted mad cow disease, etc, etc, after volunteering to take their allegedly 'safe' products, so you wouldn't be concerned about those Guidestones being demolished, unless the BBC told you to be.

Sri Lanka has completely collapsed. Angry crowds now chasing and killing wealthy people as food
    Flipping heck, I never thought we'd see the return of cannibalism!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The "return" of cannibalism

You don't care about UK government deception re always omitting to say no one could claim a bean from Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca if they or their loved ones dropped dead, went blind, contracted mad cow disease, etc, etc, after volunteering to take their allegedly 'safe' products, so you wouldn't be concerned about those Guidestones being demolished, unless the BBC told you to be.
    You de-escalated your outrage very impressively there!

So - for some unstated reason - you do think we should care about some stones (to which you and a small group of internet conspiracy warriors have attached major significance) being demolished? OK.

On the other hand the situation in Sri Lanka deserves a lot more attention and care.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I thought those wealthy people might prove useful eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You de-escalated your outrage very impressively there!

So - for some unstated reason - you do think we should care about some stones (to which you and a small group of internet conspiracy warriors have attached major significance) being demolished? OK.

On the other hand the situation in Sri Lanka deserves a lot more attention and care.
    I haven't expressed outrage or even mild anger about the Guidestones being damaged or then demolished afterwards. One fewer Satanic obelisk is fine with me.

I haven't expressed outrage or even mild anger about the Guidestones being damaged or then demolished afterwards. One fewer Satanic obelisk is fine with me.
    Satanic obelisk? I thought it was the New World Order's programme for global domination hiding in plain sight?

Are we now into 666 the mark of the beast.... or is that the Masons.... or the Illuminati.... or HAL 9000's nightmare?

2001 obelisk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I thought those wealthy people might prove useful eventually.
    Too rich for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Too rich for my liking.
    Agree, and very unsavoury.

It's so hard to keep up nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    It's so hard to keep up nowadays.
    Take the blue pill.

Posted yesterday at New York's Emergency Management site about preparedness for a nuclear attack - https://www1.nyc.gov/site/em/index.page

The video at the above link they have posted to youtube. This is it.

I guess this must have felt like Armageddon to anyone living near this missile strike in Ukraine:

https://twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/st...urope-62132441

There's much sabre rattling about whether US politician Nancy Pelosi will visit Taiwan after China made it publicly known they don't want her to. Russia is supporting China's objection via a message on a Moscow TV tower. Meanwhile, there's unconfirmed reports she's already above Taiwan awaiting permission to land.

There's much sabre rattling about whether US politician Nancy Pelosi will visit Taiwan after China made it publicly known they don't want her to. Russia is supporting China's objection via a message on a Moscow TV tower. Meanwhile, there's unconfirmed reports she's already above Taiwan awaiting permission to land.

Yeah but who can take anything you say seriously anymore, your sources have been humiliatingly proven to be ridiculous

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg

Has Nancy Pelosi landed yet?

If your friend Levi is right her plane has been in a holding pattern in the Taiwanese skies for over 20 hours!

Nancy has landed. It means a complete loss of face for China.

Repercussions shan't take long. Both world wars broke out between late July and September 1.

Expect World War III to begin within the next four weeks.

My contact, who's never wrong, says it's not all bad news; the shops are still packed with delicious and nutritious and yummy Pot Noodles.

Grab 'em while you can before Love Island-obsessed mongs realise they've had it.

Purchase a lump hammer or shovel to protect your lip-licking stash so as to impact the foreheads of former amiable neighbours for when they comprehend they and theirs are totally fecked.

I haven't felt this pessimistic since at least last Thursday.

These are the end days, boys. It's time to stiffen one's spine in readiness.

china moves military onto beaches opposite Taiwan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EETlcgch8Ls

Nancy has landed. It means a complete loss of face for China.

Repercussions shan't take long. Both world wars broke out between late July and September 1.

Expect World War III to begin within the next four weeks.

My contact, who's never wrong, says it's not all bad news; the shops are still packed with delicious and nutritious and yummy Pot Noodles.

Grab 'em while you can before Love Island-obsessed mongs realise they've had it.

Purchase a lump hammer or shovel to protect your lip-licking stash so as to impact the foreheads of former amiable neighbours for when they comprehend they and theirs are totally fecked.

I haven't felt this pessimistic since at least last Thursday.

These are the end days, boys. It's time to stiffen one's spine in readiness.
    It would make the fatal clotshots redundant.