+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Recently the Pope was quoted as saying in his opinion WW3 had been declared.

'World War III has been declared': Pope Francis says global conflict has started...' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-provoked.html

Pope Francis warns that ‘World War III has been declared’ which could have been ‘provoked’ by NATO - https://londonlovesbusiness.com/pope...voked-by-nato/

World War III has been declared – Pope Francis - https://www.rt.com/news/557172-pope-says-ww3-declared/

When will this phony proxy war between Russia and the US, UK, etc, end and direct fisticuffs begin in earnest?

Re: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Recently the Pope was quoted as saying in his opinion WW3 had been declared.

'World War III has been declared': Pope Francis says global conflict has started...' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-provoked.html

Pope Francis warns that ‘World War III has been declared’ which could have been ‘provoked’ by NATO - https://londonlovesbusiness.com/pope...voked-by-nato/

World War III has been declared – Pope Francis - https://www.rt.com/news/557172-pope-says-ww3-declared/

When will this phony proxy war between Russia and the US, UK, etc, end and direct fisticuffs begin in earnest?
    Why take any notice of someone who believes in myths?

Absolutely desperate for the world to burn

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Boris needs to formally declare war then order our boys in to defend the people of Ukraine.

I hope he does sooner rather than later as the summer schedule of terrestrial TV programming is quite appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The Pope and/or Morg?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The Pope and/or Morg?
    He meant the Pope. Your state of decrepitness is more advanced than I previously thought. Get to bed earlier with a cup of Horlicks.

He meant the Pope. Your state of decrepitness is more advanced than I previously thought. Get to bed earlier with a cup of Horlicks.
    Hope TBG is not dissing the Pope. Your limited apprentice will be along in a minute blessing us with a sermon in Latin!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Hope TBG is not dissing the Pope. Your limited apprentice will be along in a minute blessing us with a sermon in Latin!
    I'll have you know my protege is making satisfactory progress. I can't say the same for your Lardy.

I'll have you know my protege is making satisfactory progress. I can't say the same for your Lardy.
    "Heavy is the head that wears the Crown" Morg. As St Esterhaus said in Hill St Blues, "Let's be careful out there"!

For those unaware, Kaliningrad which has been Russian territory post WW2, belonged to Germany for centuries before when it was called Königsberg. Problems with Germany accessing it played a large part in WW2 starting.

History repeating, perhaps.

For those unaware, Kaliningrad which has been Russian territory post WW2, belonged to Germany for centuries before when it was called Königsberg. Problems with Germany accessing it played a large part in WW2 starting.

Germany is only 150 years old.

I stated the other day my contact informed me the world would change forever for the worse before July 2022 was out.

We stand at the precipice, lads. Our cushy bubbles are about to burst.

Russia warns UK will 'cease to exist' in nuclear WW3 saying Britain will vanish

The UK will “physically cease to exist” if the new standoff in Lithuania triggers a nuclear World War 3, warned a retired Russian general and military expert.

Lieutenant-General Evgeny Buzhinsky told Russian state TV the West is playing with fire in blockading Russian exclave Kaliningrad to prevent sanctioned goods reaching the territory via NATO state Lithuania.

He lashed out at British general Sir Patrick Sanders, who took command of the UK’s land forces this week with a rallying call to troops to prepare to fight and beat Russian forces in a World War 3.

“He doesn’t understand that as a result of the Third World War Britain will physically cease to exist,” said Buzhinsky.

“The island will vanish, so I’ve no idea where he or his descendants will live.”

In his message to troops, General Sanders had said: “I am the first Chief of the General Staff since 1941 to take command of the Army in the shadow of a land war in Europe involving a continental power.

“The scale of the enduring threat from Russia shows we've entered a new era of insecurity. It is my singular duty to make our Army as lethal and effective as it can be. The time is now and the opportunity is ours to seize.”

Buzhinsky warned that alongside the war in Ukraine, the Kaliningrad situation is “deeply serious”, and claimed the West had ulterior motives.

More: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...p?fr=operanews

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Good point, and that's why I never take Lardy & Cyril seriously

Oh, this again? Why don't you do something to stop it? It's the compliant "do nothing and go along with it" people like you who are allowing it to happen!

are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Oh, this again? Why don't you do something to stop it? It's the compliant "do nothing and go along with it" people like you who are allowing it to happen!
    I've asked you three times what you're doing about any of the things you bang on about bar posting things on the internet and you're yet to answer me. You keep saying we're complicit etc, how are you different? Apart from posting things on a Cardiff City messageboard

I've asked you three times what you're doing about any of the things you bang on about bar posting things on the internet and you're yet to answer me. You keep saying we're complicit etc, how are you different? Apart from posting things on a Cardiff City messageboard
    You both post things on a Cardiff City messageboard, so you aren't even different in that respect. Like Doucus and Dorcus, I can barely tell the difference between the two of you. Like twins.

That's for you to work out my friend, but you could stop attacking people who may have different opinions to you. If you don't think bad things are coming our way then that's your business, but you should let other people have their opinions too.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    You both post things on a Cardiff City messageboard, so you aren't even different in that respect. Like Doucus and Dorcus, I can barely tell the difference between the two of you. Like twins.
    In the current information warfare environment, you couldn't be any further from the truth. The people who go along with everything are the ones who are getting us deeper into this this mess. This is my opinion of course

We await the spark which will ignite the conflict. Perhaps someone lobbing a missile into that enclave will suffice.

From what I've read that small territory is bristling with Russia's doom weaponry, including some of their vaunted hypersonic nuclear arsenal.

UK Nuclear Attack Warning - https://youtu.be/cvpYUxI45d0?t=42

That's for you to work out my friend, but you could stop attacking people who may have different opinions to you. If you don't think bad things are coming our way then that's your business, but you should let other people have their opinions too.
    I’m not disputing that these are worrying times, I’m just saying I don’t understand the glee from some of you. And that you should stop blaming us who might disagree with a lot of what you and your master say for the problems in the world when you’re exactly as passive as we are, just you believe all of it which makes your passiveness a lot worse

I’m not disputing that these are worrying times, I’m just saying I don’t understand the glee from some of you. And that you should stop blaming us who might disagree with a lot of what you and your master say for the problems in the world when you’re exactly as passive as we are, just you believe all of it which makes your passiveness a lot worse
    I don't think it's glee, maybe more of a plea for people to snap out of the trance they appear to be in. The masses rose up against Blair, yet this lot are having a free ride with some people even egging them on.

I don't think it's glee, maybe more of a plea for people to snap out of the trance they appear to be in. The masses rose up against Blair, yet this lot are having a free ride with some people even egging them on.
    This docile apathy seems to be worldwide aside perhaps from Sri Lanka whose economy seems farther along the path to total destruction.

Those umpteen millions of armed to the teeth US citizens have proven to be the greatest disappointment. It’s looking an awful lot to me like there’s pretty much nothing these elites can do or say that’s “over the line.”