+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wefers & Globalists

Wefers & Globalists

Sarah nails it in a sentence

Re: Wefers & Globalists

Pervert.jpg

Current Warlords added to bring it up to date.

Warlord.jpg

Keeping it real
    Clandestine

Putin's also out of the same WEF stable.

He used endless stealthy means, including vaccine passports, to compel his population to roll their sleeves up for an armful of shite.

Agreed OM
    Putin added to the Warlords of Shame

Thug.jpg

Balanced
    Clandestine

I read somewhere that Truss went AWOL yesterday for several hours for 'extraordinary purposes' and today we get what's below - which has prompted me to make another emergency ASDA grub order.

Instead of bumping another thread which discusses it, here's the front cover (Can Liz Truss fix Britain? https://www.economist.com/leaders/20...ss-fix-britain) of the Rothschild-owned Economist magazine which was published just prior to her being elected as PM.

It's dripping with evilness and patently foretells Britain's ruination during her premiership. Judging by her casual demeanour and smug expression as she walks away it suggests she had achieved what she was hired to do.

Perhaps we should all have our fingers crossed she survives in her post for as long as possible to delay the horrors which will accompany what's portrayed in that image - which screams conflict with Russia, which she's been ridiculously hawkish about the prospects of since February - but there's every indication enough of her MPs want to force her resignation before next weekend.

Threads, 1984 film, nuclear missile attack on Sheffield.

The Midget from Moscow still loves the Covid needle.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Instead of bumping another thread which discusses it, here's the front cover (Can Liz Truss fix Britain? https://www.economist.com/leaders/20...ss-fix-britain) of the Rothschild-owned Economist magazine which was published just prior to her being elected as PM.
    They are laughing at us.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They are laughing at us.
    I truly can't blame them for chuckling at the Teletubbies.

In the US they've used a wide array of inducements to lure Covid needle dodgers, while over here none were necessary as the vast majority were eager to take the bait for free, again and again.

Reports I've read suggest Truss will remain PM until next Friday. For Jake Rothschild's magazine cover to be proved correct then time is short for Vlad to lob some missiles Blighty's way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They are laughing at us.
    they aren't the only ones

Reports I've read suggest Truss will remain PM until next Friday. For Jake Rothschild's magazine cover to be proved correct then time is short for Vlad to lob some missiles Blighty's way.
    "Reports I've read"

She said it in her resignation speech.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "Reports I've read"

What if he didn't watch the resignation speech and only read about it?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "Reports I've read"

Was on the lash yesterday and became quite incapable of goggle box watching.

My source, who I cannot disclose, indicates we are extremely close to a you know what hitting the fan event. Close as in before the 8th of next month. The words "sacrificial lamb" was uttered relating to a country.

Was on the lash yesterday and became quite incapable of goggle box watching.

My source, who I cannot disclose, indicates we are extremely close to a you know what hitting the fan event. Close as in before the 8th of next month. The words "sacrificial lamb" was uttered relating to a country.
    “My source” alright Mr Assange, calm down

I do enjoy when you put a date on things. Looking forward to checking back on this in a couple weeks.

Another clue pointing towards imminent conflict.

The U.S. Army's 101st Airborne is practicing for war with Russia just miles from Ukraine's border

- Mihail Kogălniceanu, Romania — The U.S. Army's 101st Airborne Division has been deployed to Europe for the first time in almost 80 years amid soaring tension between Russia and the American-led NATO military alliance. The light infantry unit, nicknamed the "Screaming Eagles," is trained to deploy on any battlefield in the world within hours, ready to fight.

CBS News joined the division's Deputy Commander, Brigadier General John Lubas, and Colonel Edwin Matthaidess, Commander of the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, on a Black Hawk helicopter for the hour-long ride to the very edge of NATO territory — only around three miles from Romania's border with Ukraine. -

More: - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine...games-romania/