+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Yanks ought to look a lot closer to home than the Kremlin to identify who their greatest enemy is. Even his audience of hardcore Democrats found his words difficult to stomach.

Those who wrote the US constitution included the right of citizens to bear arms for them to have a chance against a rogue government. Biden's baiting them to get off their knees.

This Russki produced propaganda piece has caused quite a stir. The last line seems to be aimed squarely at the Germans and Poles whose governments were dumb enough to pick a fight with their primary energy supplier.

so the buffoon wants us all to buy a new kettle to save on energy bills

Looks like the sanctions against the ruskies has had the opposite effect to hurting there economy it seems

Gazprom has recorded a record net profit of 2.5 trillion roubles in the first half of the year

https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...ds-2022-08-30/

Hot on the heels of Joe Biden's remarks made a few days ago, he made a lengthier speech yesterday for which Joe Goebbels may have blushed making.

He seems to be trying to frame a ridiculous and divisive narrative that 'MAGA Republicans' (a term he kept parroting) present a dangerous threat to American democracy. This despite the only resistance they have mustered was 10 minutes of fisticuffs on January 6th last year when they were unarmed. Biden attempted to portray that demo as an insurrection to overthrow the US government.

The most egregious claim he made was MAGA forces wish to take America backwards where they will be denied choices. That from a bloke who has sacked thousands of soldiers and other government employees for refusing to volunteer themselves for experimental vaccines.

I see Biden has been given a new moniker on the twitter sphere following yesterday evening's performance, that of PedoHitler.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I see Biden has been given a new moniker on the twitter sphere following yesterday evening's performance, that of PedoHitler.

That's pretty offensive tbh Organ.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    That's pretty offensive tbh Organ.
    Quoting guys describing themselves as a “pureblood” in their twitter bio whilst calling someone else a fascist is very on brand too

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Quoting guys describing themselves as a “pureblood” in their twitter bio whilst calling someone else a fascist is very on brand too
    What does “pureblood” refer to?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I believe Hitler liked the general vibe

Here's something:

“Blood mixture and the resultant drop in the racial level is the sole cause of the dying out of old cultures; for men do not perish as a result of lost wars, but by the loss of that force of resistance which is contained only in pure blood. All who are not of good race in this world are chaff. And all occurrences in world history are only expression of the races’ instinct for self-preservation. What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfilment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Those who are physically and mentally unhealthy and unworthy must not perpetuate their suffering in the body of their children.”

That's a direct quote from Mein Kampf.
    Last edited by Citizen's Nephew; 02-09-22 at 16:58. Reason: Edit: The bit about the physically and mentally unworthy would actually apply to myself and my wife.

[QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5339233]I see Biden has been given a new moniker on the twitter sphere following yesterday evening's performance, that of PedoHitler.

This is pretty phucked up imo
    OK! Biden shouldn't be president but at least he's not grifting and making tax breaks for himself and his rich buddies.
    He won't be remembered as a great Prez but he's done more than trump in a year than Dump has done in a life time

[QUOTE=ToTaL ITK;5339432]

This is pretty phucked up imo
    OK! Biden shouldn't be president but at least he's not grifting and making tax breaks for himself and his rich buddies.
    He won't be remembered as a great Prez but he's done more than trump in a year than Dump has done in a life time
    The pedo part is a reference to his predilection for sniffing the hair of young girls and to his daughter Ashley's diary entry which stated he joined her in the shower when she was 15-years-old.

The Hitler bit surrounds Nazi Germany's human experiments. After WW2 the Nuremberg Code spelt out what was and what wasn't acceptable. You can read it in full here: https://www.ushmm.org/information/ex...nuremberg-code

At the very top of the list is what's pasted below. I've highlighted the section for which the US government (the UK's plus many more) has broken that Code by the use of coercion to submit to Covid shots else be sacked, denied a vaccine passport, etc.

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

Biden.jpg

Biden's really got you guys going all in on this Nazi BS. If you go to any Allied war cemetery around the world, you will find the remains of people of all political persuasions who laid down their lives fighting Hitler, so that future generations would be able to have freedom of expression. And this is how you are using yours, accusing people you know nothing about of being Nazi's. It's a very disappointing way to behave if you ask me.

Biden's really got you guys going all in on this Nazi BS. If you go to any Allied war cemetery around the world, you will find the remains of people of all political persuasions who laid down their lives fighting Hitler, so that future generations would be able to have freedom of expression. And this is how you are using yours, accusing people you know nothing about of being Nazi's. It's a very disappointing way to behave if you ask me.
    ....and I'm the political lightweight? You were gently warned not to go down the rabbit hole and yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    ....and I'm the political lightweight? You were gently warned not to go down the rabbit hole and yet here we are.
    Where is here?

#sniffingJoe
    had surely the easiest prez job ever in uniting a very divided country courtesy of the previous prez
    and he's managed in one scripted speech to hand the country back via the senate to the south in November
    he's always been a nasty racist individual with a penchant for the N word moderate democrats are horrified at his speech
    the walk back is underway but it wouldn't shock me if Orangeman is arrested at his coming rally, democrats have to do all
    they can to get the November elections cancelled a rioting country would do it now that the scamdemic cover is blown
    #walkbackjoe

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    #sniffingJoe
    had surely the easiest prez job ever in uniting a very divided country courtesy of the previous prez
    and he's managed in one scripted speech to hand the country back via the senate to the south in November
    he's always been a nasty racist individual with a penchant for the N word moderate democrats are horrified at his speech
    the walk back is underway but it wouldn't shock me if Orangeman is arrested at his coming rally, democrats have to do all
    they can to get the November elections cancelled a rioting country would do it now that the scamdemic cover is blown
    #walkbackjoe

Perhaps the huge negative feedback following his nonsense last night has convinced them the rubbish he tried to push isn't going to fly. I'd love to know who wrote what he spouted.

Paul Joseph Watson nails Herr Biden's address.

The United States has announced a weapons package worth $1.1 billion for Taiwan

is it just me or anyone else feeling sleepy Joe is insane or just losing the plot or just following WEF orders ?

He remarked early in his presidency he had no idea what he was signing when presented with a succession of executive orders to attach his moniker to.

He'll do and say whatever his handlers instruct him to.

He remarked early in his presidency he had no idea what he was signing when presented with a succession of executive orders to attach his moniker to.

He'll do and say whatever his handlers instruct him to.
    Yes his executive orders at the start were the direct actions of his handlers were telling him or in my language the dark forces were telling him

naturally lardy and cyril were giving me a hard time back then but looks like standing my ground proves me right again

81 million votes my arse !