+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Good morning, camper.

I have no idea what the event we're at the gates of will be. It could be any from a long list of possibilities. At the head of the betting is likely a nuke incident of some description, closely followed by a Western world, or even a worldwide, banking crash.

As it happens, I've just finished reading a lengthy thread elsewhere in which several contributors claiming to be in-the-know re British banking appear supremely confident tomorrow is the day we will always remember where we were, just as that German politician forecast back in February for September 24th 2022.

On a separate matter, I can't be bothered to locate the thread or threads I mentioned that Committee of 300 book. The following may be of interest to some.

Alleged list of Committee of 300 members in 2010 - https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020...st-of-members/

Includes Liz and Phil, their four sprogs, Camilla, Prince William and several cousins.

Blair's there, Gordon Brown isn't. Both Miliband brothers are listed along with David Cameron and Nick Clegg (meaning leaders of the blues, reds and Libs at the 2010 General Election were on the same minuscule team). Boris Johnson's not there, five Rothschilds are, so is Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates.

The most surprising name, for me, is Glenys Kinnock. Difficult to imagine her rubbing shoulders with Kissinger, Soros and most of the above.
    24th September, eh? Great, only a few hours to go.

Does much tend to happen in the world of finance on a Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    24th September, eh? Great, only a few hours to go.

Does much tend to happen in the world of finance on a Saturday?
    Had you read what I wrote, you would know it isn't my prediction.

Staying with banks, when governments bailed out banks in 2008 they vowed they wouldn't do so again. Since then they have quietly legislated for bail-in laws, meaning should a repeat of 2008 occur it will be depositors rescuing them whether they care to or not.

Also, when any of us put dough in a bank account, we become unsecured lenders. Technically it's the banks' money.

Made an error there; Brown led Labour in 2010.

That thread forecasting banking problems starting tomorrow says internet payment systems will go down as liquidity disappears which will spread contagion globally at lightning speed.

Has the Great Reset happened yet? Isn’t it quite overdue by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Has the Great Reset happened yet? Isn’t it quite overdue by now?
    You'll know when it's arrived, as you will be eating synthetic meat and synthetic vegetables, and it won't be so great either.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You'll know when it's arrived, as you will be eating synthetic meat and synthetic vegetables, and it won't be so great either.
    Can I not get a guesstimate?

Can I not get a guesstimate?
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

I'm not an expert at secretly carrying out international evil plans that only the global elite and the internet's free thinkers know about, but I'd say the website was a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm not an expert at secretly carrying out international evil plans that only the global elite and the internet's free thinkers know about, but I'd say the website was a mistake
    It's an interesting site, and they even tell you how they are going to monitor and ration your consumption.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/...inable-cities/

It's an interesting site, and they even tell you how they are going to monitor and ration your consumption.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/...inable-cities/
    It doesn't though does it

Dutch MP goes after one of Schwab's plants, sparking a walkout. Also pinpoints an Oxford college where potential fifth columnists are identified and groomed for political office.

Schwab stating on two occasions Putin's one of his boys.

This piqued my interest as German soldiers will be patrolling their streets from October 1st.

https://www.promotionbasis.de/jobs/r...esucht-1091757

Role player (m/f/d) wanted for Bundeswehr medical exercise.

Role player (m/f/d) for the Bundeswehr medical exercise in the Straubing area (Bavaria) from 30.09. - 12.10.22 wanted.

I glanced at my doom-o-meter earlier, the arrow was pointing at number 9 (out of 10), the highest it has ever recorded.

Despite my deep misgivings I shall venture outside by 10am to embark upon another let's get legless all-dayer.

Aside from when kipping I always wear a flat cap at home which is lined inside with Bacofoil. This renders my swede impervious to all pro-state propaganda whether their signals are transmitted through wi-fi or the TV.

On those rare occasions I feel optimistic about world events I watch the video below.

US advises its citizens to leave Russia. Bulgaria and Poland did the same re their people yesterday. The four regions of Ukraine Russia holds where referendums were held all voted overwhelmingly to become part of Russia. It's thought that will be rubber-stamped by their Duma as early as this Friday.

Lots of chatter on twitter about the prospects of a nuke going off in Ukraine. One guest on a Russian TV show predicted its location.

Lots of chatter on twitter about the prospects of a nuke going off in Ukraine. One guest on a Russian TV show predicted its location.

When did the Americans nuke Syria then?

I imagine the chances of her being a member here to answer your query would be slim.

It was worded poorly. I suspect she meant chemical weapons false flags in Syria.

Few know the Yank army has illegally occupied a part of Syria for years to deny that country access to its oil fields.

I read a news article yesterday alleging they're stealing that oil and also something else, corn or wheat if memory serves.

I'm positive I didn't peruse it at the BBC or any other corporate media site.

Should I locate it I'll add a link here.

When this doesn’t happen, as so many of your posts don’t, will it make you take a step back and consider that maybe you’ve been taken along for a ride?

When this doesn’t happen, as so many of your posts don’t, will it make you take a step back and consider that maybe you’ve been taken along for a ride?
    That Russian who named the town reminded me of one of their military top brass who a month before a chemical attack in Syria stated the exact location of where it would be and he was correct.

That Russian who named the town reminded me of one of their military top brass who a month before a chemical attack in Syria stated the exact location of where it would be and he was correct.
    Not what I asked but okay

Here's that article I read.

U.S. forces steal 92 tankers of oil, wheat from Syria to Iraq - https://english.news.cn/20221017/d35...171cbdc/c.html

DAMASCUS, Oct. 17 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. forces smuggled 92 tankers and trucks of stolen Syrian oil and wheat from northeastern Syria to U.S. bases in neighboring Iraq on Monday, state news agency SANA reported.

The oil tankers and wheat trucks were sent to Iraq through illegal border crossings set up by the U.S.-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF).

After entering Syria in 2014, the U.S. forces, under the pretext of fighting terrorist groups, have established military bases in oil-rich areas in northeastern and eastern Syria, and started the systematic stealing of Syrian oil.

The Yanks have been swiping their oil whilst unlawfully occupying their territory for years. I wonder why no country have sanctioned them for their dastardly behaviour?

'We're keeping the oil' in Syria, Trump says, but it's considered a war crime
    The Pentagon said the U.S. would use force to protect troops securing the oil. - https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/keep...ry?id=66589757

Judging from the second twitter Ukrainians are quite content providing they can stare at their smart phones.