+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Re: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Biden's really got you guys going all in on this Nazi BS. If you go to any Allied war cemetery around the world, you will find the remains of people of all political persuasions who laid down their lives fighting Hitler, so that future generations would be able to have freedom of expression. And this is how you are using yours, accusing people you know nothing about of being Nazi's. It's a very disappointing way to behave if you ask me.

[QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5339233]I see Biden has been given a new moniker on the twitter sphere following yesterday evening's performance, that of PedoHitler.

This is pretty phucked up imo
    OK! Biden shouldn't be president but at least he's not grifting and making tax breaks for himself and his rich buddies.
    He won't be remembered as a great Prez but he's done more than trump in a year than Dump has done in a life time

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Biden's really got you guys going all in on this Nazi BS. If you go to any Allied war cemetery around the world, you will find the remains of people of all political persuasions who laid down their lives fighting Hitler, so that future generations would be able to have freedom of expression. And this is how you are using yours, accusing people you know nothing about of being Nazi's. It's a very disappointing way to behave if you ask me.
    ....and I'm the political lightweight? You were gently warned not to go down the rabbit hole and yet here we are.

#sniffingJoe
    had surely the easiest prez job ever in uniting a very divided country courtesy of the previous prez
    and he's managed in one scripted speech to hand the country back via the senate to the south in November
    he's always been a nasty racist individual with a penchant for the N word moderate democrats are horrified at his speech
    the walk back is underway but it wouldn't shock me if Orangeman is arrested at his coming rally, democrats have to do all
    they can to get the November elections cancelled a rioting country would do it now that the scamdemic cover is blown
    #walkbackjoe

Paul Joseph Watson nails Herr Biden's address.

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    #sniffingJoe
    had surely the easiest prez job ever in uniting a very divided country courtesy of the previous prez
    and he's managed in one scripted speech to hand the country back via the senate to the south in November
    he's always been a nasty racist individual with a penchant for the N word moderate democrats are horrified at his speech
    the walk back is underway but it wouldn't shock me if Orangeman is arrested at his coming rally, democrats have to do all
    they can to get the November elections cancelled a rioting country would do it now that the scamdemic cover is blown
    #walkbackjoe

Perhaps the huge negative feedback following his nonsense last night has convinced them the rubbish he tried to push isn't going to fly. I'd love to know who wrote what he spouted.

[QUOTE=ToTaL ITK;5339432]
    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I see Biden has been given a new moniker on the twitter sphere following yesterday evening's performance, that of PedoHitler.

This is pretty phucked up imo
    OK! Biden shouldn't be president but at least he's not grifting and making tax breaks for himself and his rich buddies.
    He won't be remembered as a great Prez but he's done more than trump in a year than Dump has done in a life time
    The pedo part is a reference to his predilection for sniffing the hair of young girls and to his daughter Ashley's diary entry which stated he joined her in the shower when she was 15-years-old.

The Hitler bit surrounds Nazi Germany's human experiments. After WW2 the Nuremberg Code spelt out what was and what wasn't acceptable. You can read it in full here: https://www.ushmm.org/information/ex...nuremberg-code

At the very top of the list is what's pasted below. I've highlighted the section for which the US government (the UK's plus many more) has broken that Code by the use of coercion to submit to Covid shots else be sacked, denied a vaccine passport, etc.

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

The United States has announced a weapons package worth $1.1 billion for Taiwan

is it just me or anyone else feeling sleepy Joe is insane or just losing the plot or just following WEF orders ?

He remarked early in his presidency he had no idea what he was signing when presented with a succession of executive orders to attach his moniker to.

He'll do and say whatever his handlers instruct him to.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He remarked early in his presidency he had no idea what he was signing when presented with a succession of executive orders to attach his moniker to.

He'll do and say whatever his handlers instruct him to.
    Yes his executive orders at the start were the direct actions of his handlers were telling him or in my language the dark forces were telling him

naturally lardy and cyril were giving me a hard time back then but looks like standing my ground proves me right again

81 million votes my arse !

Lets get on with WW3 stop pandering to China and Russia ,stare them in the eye . They need us to survive .. Put NATO plane in the air or create a no flu zone over Ukraine, and lets see who blink s first . It wont be loony Putin

......is it no wonder I've resorted to Trekkie quotes?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    ....and just to highlight that I'm as pedantic and critical with and of myself, that should have read:

is it any wonder I've resorted to Trekkie quotes?

or

it is no wonder I've resorted to Trekkie quotes!

....that's it from me and my other personality. I'm off to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Lets get on with WW3 stop pandering to China and Russia ,stare them in the eye . They need us to survive .. Put NATO plane in the air or create a no flu zone over Ukraine, and lets see who blink s first . It wont be loony Putin
    Being gung-ho with nations that haven't the capability to challenge you militarily is a different proposition to risking a conflict with those that can obliterate any country by pushing buttons marked 'launch nukes' from thousands of miles away.

Gauging from perusing some of your other posts around here of late, you may want to research modern history on this internet. It's staggering what none of us were permitted to learn of while sat in classrooms.

All things former US general Smedley Butler might prove illuminating. Here you can read his short book War is a Racket for free. https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.pdf

In it he describes the real reasons why wars are made to happen.

In the early 1930s he was approached with a view to lead a force to overthrow the US government. He declined and blew the whistle on the conspirators. They consisted of the same financiers who successfully bankrolled and brought Hitler to power, primarily Union Bank and Prescott Bush, the father and grandfather of two future US presidents. He was later successfully prosecuted for his treacherous dealings with Nazis.

That proposed coup in the US later became known as the Business Plot which was whitewashed. It'll never get the Hollywood movie treatment 'cause we're not supposed to know.

Some basic info about it is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

You'll need to dig much deeper to learn of Bush's involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Yes his executive orders at the start were the direct actions of his handlers were telling him or in my language the dark forces were telling him

naturally lardy and cyril were giving me a hard time back then but looks like standing my ground proves me right again

81 million votes my arse !
    Please explain what exactly you have been proven right about and what evidence you now have to show that what you said was correct

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Please explain what exactly you have been proven right about and what evidence you now have to show that what you said was correct
    You're a bit slow on the uptake.

....and I'm the political lightweight? You were gently warned not to go down the rabbit hole and yet here we are.
    Where is here?

Seemed a fair question to me.

It isn't just the WEF boys who are anxious for the citizenry to scoff crickets (and other creepy crawlies), the world's arch-baddie Vladimir Putin, who Schwab has stated publicly is another WEF global leader, is also keen for Russians to eat them.

Ok humour me being that Mozzer clearly doesn’t have an answer and you do - Please explain what exactly he’s have been proven right about and what evidence he now has to show that what he said was correct

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Seemed a fair question to me.
    I thought it was obvious that we are being nudged along a coordinated timeline, hence I don't get why some people refuse to accept the reality of what is happening.

I thought it was obvious that we are being nudged along a coordinated timeline, hence I don't get why some people refuse to accept the reality of what is happening.
    Maybe because what you think ‘was obvious’ and ‘reality’ are two very different things. In fact they are usually polar opposites.

Seemed a fair question to me too from delmbox. Be good to have a fair answer.

Biden flipped again yesterday. MAGA Yanks are now a threat again. Clown world becomes more bizarre by the day.