+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Re: World War Three Countdown to Armageddon Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Maybe because what you think ‘was obvious’ and ‘reality’ are two very different things. In fact they are usually polar opposites.

Seemed a fair question to me too from delmbox. Be good to have a fair answer.
    If people can't see it, then there's no point in talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If people can't see it, then there's no point in talking about it.

Absolutely perfect

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

Absolutely perfect
    You make Lardy & Cyril look like a pair of geniuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Re China versus Taiwan, I've been told to circle August 9 on my calendar. Also, what appears to be a bizarre prediction - all hell breaks loose two days after Clint Eastwood's death is announced.
    Any updates on August 9th?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

And let's see what happens with Organ Maudling's predictionof a global financial crash that is to take place on this coming Sunday/Monday/Tuesday.

This is like whack-a-mole.

Friday the 23rd to Tuesday 27th, actually, and I made no prediction re what the nature of the cataclysmic trigger event might be, despite what you have made up.

Between circling the globe at an altitude of 35,000 feet and pursuing rosy cheeked fruit pickers across the Somerset countryside, you might want to spend less of your leisure time viewing the Cartoon Network and The Real Housewives of Dinas Powys.

PS Nice to see a message from Lardy again. His cameo appearances have become infrequent.

PS Nice to see a message from Lardy again. His cameo appearances have become infrequent.
    You going to answer his question then?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Friday the 23rd to Tuesday 27th, actually, and I made no prediction re what the nature of the cataclysmic trigger event might be, despite what you have made up.

Between circling the globe at an altitude of 35,000 feet and pursuing rosy cheeked fruit pickers across the Somerset countryside, you might want to spend less of your leisure time viewing the Cartoon Network and The Real Housewives of Dinas Powys.

Are you going to answer lardy's question about August 9 without trying to deflect it?
    Are you going to answer my question as to how you reconcile all the conspiracy theories you link to?
    Or are you going to simply keep bombarding us with such fare without ever responding to questions posed by other posters about the subject matter concerned?

You going to answer his question then?
    Neeeeeooooopppuh.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Are you going to answer lardy's question about August 9 without trying to deflect it?
    Are you going to answer my question as to how you reconcile all the conspiracy theories you link to?
    Or are you going to simply keep bombarding us with such fare without ever responding to questions posed by other posters about the subject matter concerned?
    You deserve to be awarded top marks for jaw-dropping hypocrisy by urging me to answer questions.

I am sympathetic though. You have been boosted to buggery and back and likely to be unsure what day it is half the time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You deserve to be awarded top marks for jaw-dropping hypocrisy by urging me to answer questions.

I am sympathetic though. You have been boosted to buggery and back and likely to be unsure what day it is half the time.
    You are the person posting this crap so why won't you answer questions about it unless I answer questions about other crap that you post?
    False equivalence, old fruit. And disingenuous.
    Still, we needn't worry as some sort of cataclysm is going to befall by this time next week, isn't it?

You are the person posting this crap so why won't you answer questions about it unless I answer questions about other crap that you post?
    False equivalence, old fruit. And disingenuous.
    Still, we needn't worry as some sort of cataclysm is going to befall by this time next week, isn't it?
    You managed to create spaces between paragraphs in messages you submitted yesterday, but today you have regressed again.

Don't waste your time clicking any of the links below. No compo for you, boyo, or anyone else. This is how delighted the three CEOs of those companies are thanks to people like you increasing the value of their shares.

http://www.pfizer.com/coviddepopulat...t/compensation
    http://www.astrazeneca.com/coviddepo...t/compensation
    http://www.moderna.com/coviddepopula...t/compensation

You managed to create spaces between paragraphs in messages you submitted yesterday, but today you have regressed again.

Don't waste your time clicking any of the links below. No compo for you, boyo, or anyone else. This is how delighted the three CEOs of those companies are thanks to people like you increasing the value of their shares.

http://www.pfizer.com/coviddepopulat...t/compensation
    http://www.astrazeneca.com/coviddepo...t/compensation
    http://www.moderna.com/coviddepopula...t/compensation
    Your pre-occupation with my spaces between or not between paragraphs is as bizarre as your endless failed predictions.

I've seen many messages from you ridiculing people's spelling errors. You won't find any like that from me because doing so would be puerile.

You have also taken to criticising Mr Life on Mars' use of sentences... you're deserving of a taste of your own medicine.

I've seen many messages from you ridiculing people's spelling errors. You won't find any like that from me because doing so would be puerile.

You have also taken to criticising Mr Life on Mars' use of sentences... you're deserving of a taste of your own medicine.
    Point taken - and it's laudable that you don't mock other posters by calling them tellytubbies and for being TV addicts etc.

Anyway, tell us about next week's cataclysm, financial meltdown or whatever it is that you believe is going to happen. Or are you going to deflect yet again?

Good morning, camper.

I have no idea what the event we're at the gates of will be. It could be any from a long list of possibilities. At the head of the betting is likely a nuke incident of some description, closely followed by a Western world, or even a worldwide, banking crash.

As it happens, I've just finished reading a lengthy thread elsewhere in which several contributors claiming to be in-the-know re British banking appear supremely confident tomorrow is the day we will always remember where we were, just as that German politician forecast back in February for September 24th 2022.

On a separate matter, I can't be bothered to locate the thread or threads I mentioned that Committee of 300 book. The following may be of interest to some.

Alleged list of Committee of 300 members in 2010 - https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020...st-of-members/

Includes Liz and Phil, their four sprogs, Camilla, Prince William and several cousins.

Blair's there, Gordon Brown isn't. Both Miliband brothers are listed along with David Cameron and Nick Clegg (meaning leaders of the blues, reds and Libs at the 2010 General Election were on the same minuscule team). Boris Johnson's not there, five Rothschilds are, so is Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates.

The most surprising name, for me, is Glenys Kinnock. Difficult to imagine her rubbing shoulders with Kissinger, Soros and most of the above.

Made an error there; Brown led Labour in 2010.

That thread forecasting banking problems starting tomorrow says internet payment systems will go down as liquidity disappears which will spread contagion globally at lightning speed.

Has the Great Reset happened yet? Isn’t it quite overdue by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Has the Great Reset happened yet? Isn’t it quite overdue by now?
    You'll know when it's arrived, as you will be eating synthetic meat and synthetic vegetables, and it won't be so great either.

You'll know when it's arrived, as you will be eating synthetic meat and synthetic vegetables, and it won't be so great either.
    Can I not get a guesstimate?

Point taken - and it's laudable that you don't mock other posters by calling them tellytubbies and for being TV addicts etc.

Anyway, tell us about next week's cataclysm, financial meltdown or whatever it is that you believe is going to happen. Or are you going to deflect yet again?
    The next cataclysm and meltdown is happening in Grangetown, right here, right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Can I not get a guesstimate?
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

I'm not an expert at secretly carrying out international evil plans that only the global elite and the internet's free thinkers know about, but I'd say the website was a mistake

Good morning, camper.

I have no idea what the event we're at the gates of will be. It could be any from a long list of possibilities. At the head of the betting is likely a nuke incident of some description, closely followed by a Western world, or even a worldwide, banking crash.

As it happens, I've just finished reading a lengthy thread elsewhere in which several contributors claiming to be in-the-know re British banking appear supremely confident tomorrow is the day we will always remember where we were, just as that German politician forecast back in February for September 24th 2022.

On a separate matter, I can't be bothered to locate the thread or threads I mentioned that Committee of 300 book. The following may be of interest to some.

Alleged list of Committee of 300 members in 2010 - https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020...st-of-members/

Includes Liz and Phil, their four sprogs, Camilla, Prince William and several cousins.

Blair's there, Gordon Brown isn't. Both Miliband brothers are listed along with David Cameron and Nick Clegg (meaning leaders of the blues, reds and Libs at the 2010 General Election were on the same minuscule team). Boris Johnson's not there, five Rothschilds are, so is Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates.

The most surprising name, for me, is Glenys Kinnock. Difficult to imagine her rubbing shoulders with Kissinger, Soros and most of the above.
    24th September, eh? Great, only a few hours to go.

Does much tend to happen in the world of finance on a Saturday?

I'm not an expert at secretly carrying out international evil plans that only the global elite and the internet's free thinkers know about, but I'd say the website was a mistake
    It's an interesting site, and they even tell you how they are going to monitor and ration your consumption.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/...inable-cities/