Pompey at home.

Re: Carabao Cup draw coming up

Decent draw that. Happy with it.

Marlon Back

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Marlon Back
    This deserves more credit than it has received.

When are these tickets on sale, anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    When are these tickets on sale, anyone know?
    Portsmouth are selling tickets to their fans. They have confirmed the game is at 7:45pm on Tuesday Aug 9th and are selling in advance to ST holders for £10.00, General sale tickets £12.00 and Matchday price £15.00 (all adult prices, concessions are cheaper). They have been given around 800 tickets.

Cardiff have added the game to their fixture list for 9th August but as far as I can see no home ticket sales yet.

Thanks boss! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Portsmouth are selling tickets to their fans. They have confirmed the game is at 7:45pm on Tuesday Aug 9th and are selling in advance to ST holders for £10.00, General sale tickets £12.00 and Matchday price £15.00 (all adult prices, concessions are cheaper). They have been given around 800 tickets.

Cardiff have added the game to their fixture list for 9th August but as far as I can see no home ticket sales yet.
    I swear I'm going even more mad, but I'm sure they were up for sale recently and when I went on the site yesterday they'd gone. I was going to ask on here but just figured I dreamed the whole thing. Anyway, this is a cool story....

We should be charging £5 for adults and £1 for anyone U18.

It’ll be a soulless 5k crowd no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post

It always is and, sadly, I don't think lowering the prices will help but it's worth a go. I never miss a cup match as I've always loved them but quite often we're all squashed into a small section of the GS or NS like penguins huddled together in the cold. Although last season we were spread around the ground but that resulted in three infamous pitch invasions, one of which consisted of a selfie with Ruben Colwill.

If it’s a tenner for adults I think it’s fair enough and Pompey are a more attractive draw than most lower division sides.

I wasn’t going to bother with any midweek cup games, but a few of us from my local have decided we’re going to go given it’s Portsmouth and we’ll get a chance to have a look at a few more City players we’d never heard of until a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    If it’s a tenner for adults I think it’s fair enough and Pompey are a more attractive draw than most lower division sides.

I wasn’t going to bother with any midweek cup games, but a few of us from my local have decided we’re going to go given it’s Portsmouth and we’ll get a chance to have a look at a few more City players we’d never heard of until a few weeks ago.
    It’s not a bad price but for the sake of getting 6k at 10 quid or 10k at 5 quid and only missing out on £10k I’d prefer a slightly fuller stadium and a better atmosphere and a better chance of going through to the next round.

Tickets have to be agreed between both clubs, as Pompey take 35% or something like that. For £10 for ST holders, I don't think making it £5 would double the gate or make any real difference at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Tickets have to be agreed between both clubs, as Pompey take 35% or something like that. For £10 for ST holders, I don't think making it £5 would double the gate or make any real difference at all.
    Premier seating season tickets are included with this game , would Pompey get a cut if this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Fair point

It’s not a bad price but for the sake of getting 6k at 10 quid or 10k at 5 quid and only missing out on £10k I’d prefer a slightly fuller stadium and a better atmosphere and a better chance of going through to the next round.
    You could make it free and we wouldn't get 10k there