+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mick Lynch RMT Gen Sec

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mick Lynch RMT Gen Sec

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I think they must have used various small cleaning firms?

She's an example of someone who was on her uppers but got out of poverty by spotting an opportunity, I appreciate not everyone has ambition and inititve, some would prefer to blame the government and would prefer to tax higher earners more and more.
    Good for her but I think it's unusual for a contractor for Company A to just take Company A's work with Company B by simply asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Good for her but I think it's unusual for a contractor for Company A to just take Company A's work with Company B by simply asking for it.
    Yes, most companies wouldn't touch that with a barge pole

International

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

In fairness I would agree it's true, but not an every day situation, maybe it's harder to get cleaners in Porthcawl with loads of caravans needing cleaning and an old population?

The point is people can get on if they really want to, in the past their have been employment gaps with well paid vacancies Plumbers, HGV drivers, Train drivers, and they'll come again, so people need to look out for them and try and find ways to earn more money.