+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tyler Roberts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tyler Roberts

The one thing in his favour is his age. 23, means he has it all to prove, because next stop is league 1 if he doesn't do it for us. People are sceptical and i get that considering his goal scoring record, but that can sometime be circumstantial, we don't know what his role as a striker has been, we don't know if he's been the one running the lines in order to create space for the main striker, without seeing him play or what he has been expected to do then it's difficult to come to any concrete conclusions on Roberts. You never know....

Re: Tyler Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The one thing in his favour is his age. 23, means he has it all to prove, because next stop is league 1 if he doesn't do it for us. People are sceptical and i get that considering his goal scoring record, but that can sometime be circumstantial, we don't know what his role as a striker has been, we don't know if he's been the one running the lines in order to create space for the main striker, without seeing him play or what he has been expected to do then it's difficult to come to any concrete conclusions on Roberts. You never know....
    Good point about his age and us not knowing his role as a striker. I like the lad and would be very happy to see him in a Cardiff shirt.