Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
It was the way you said it How is calling you racist a slur? You have continually posted racist views and tropes without a shred of doubt about what you're saying.

I'll give you one clear example: You don't want brown people living in the UK as you want it to be white (see: "Native British"). My sweet summer child, that's textbook racism.

Your only defence of your hate speech is to attack me for pointing it out. Here's a tip for you: Don't be racist and you won't be called racist.

It's "construed" not "construde" (if we're having that little dance). I was clearly pointing out that your argument that God is from another dimension and had no maker could easily be a definition of an extra terrestrial.

I asked how they go down in your line of Christianity as I don't think you allow for other dimensions and beings unless it's the big man. I was right.

A massive scope of belief and faith in how the Abrahamist God could be omnipotent and irrefutable yet not so much in the little green men (or the other 1000s of deities in folklore).

Don't forget to sleep with the light on, Lither. We know how much you're afraid of the dark.

Goodnight.
So you concede to messing up what was right before your eyes. I.E. "racist" then "slur" not "racist slur" lol

You Calling me a "racist" *was* designed as a slur. Are you really denying that now? Wow... just when your credibility couldn't dip further. Lol

I didn't say i didn't want brown people living in the UK. Again point me to where i've said it. You're a fantasist and bullshitter. A spiteful little man using "racist" as a way of controlling a narritive you don't like. I'm embarrassed for you.
In one of the many grooming gang cases in Britain, the inaction of authorities in the face of race motivated, "industrial scale" rape of white children, was a fear of being called "racist" ...The Police and Social services feared being called racist. Yet here you are abusing the term for your own spiteful ends on a message board. Have you no shame?

What i would like is a healthy majority of native British people to populate their native homelands. Would you oppose Aboriginies fight to exist in their native homeland?
So, just for clarity. If you oppose your own demographic replacement and the destruction pf your culture. you are a "racist"?