+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: George Carlin religion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: George Carlin religion

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He says quite clearly to welcome and love foreigners, something which you are quite clearly defying Him about
    You're not an expert in scripture so aim your sights a touch lower, nobody is convinced by this little act.

There's no mention in the Bible of mass immigration to every European descent nation on Earth, no mention of cheap labour under cutting natives or the destruction of cultures to the benefit of big business.
    I'm a bit sympathetic to Nobel Peace Prize winner The Dalai Lama when he says "Receive them, help them, educate them... but ultimately they should develop their own country,"

"I think Europe belongs to the Europeans,"
    "they ultimately should rebuild their own country"

You're just a little shit anyway i don't know why i even bother with you. As yet, i doubt you're too affected by all the problems that come with mass immigration. It's all theory for you in your Middle Class bubble, policing the message board for "wrong think"

Re: George Carlin religion

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    You're not an expert in scripture so aim your sights a touch lower, nobody is convinced by this little act.

There's no mention in the Bible of mass immigration to every European descent nation on Earth, no mention of cheap labour under cutting natives or the destruction of cultures to the benefit of big business.
    I'm a bit sympathetic to Nobel Peace Prize winner The Dalai Lama when he says "Receive them, help them, educate them... but ultimately they should develop their own country,"

"I think Europe belongs to the Europeans,"
    "they ultimately should rebuild their own country"

You're just a little shit anyway i don't know why i even bother with you. As yet, i doubt you're too affected by all the problems that come with mass immigration. It's all theory for you in your Middle Class bubble, policing the message board for "wrong think"
    Jesus Christ you're touchy. For the record I live in one of the most ethnically diverse parts of Cardiff, my ethnicity is probably a minority in my area, or if it's not then it's close. I'm just pointing out that your attitude towards foreigners is completely at odds with what is instructed in the Christian Bible, which apparently you follow. Why you're quoting probably the most famous Buddhist in the world to back your argument is, although hilarious, very confusing.

If you can't handle people pointing out when you're being hypocritical without getting verbally abusive then the only thing I suggest is that you stay away from contentious topics or pray for a less sensitive personality