+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: George Carlin religion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: George Carlin religion

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    When someone starts saying they are using logic disguised as opinion I think (therefore) they (note not gender-specific) are a troll Sludge and we're just on a feeding frenzy.

Logic is a science that studies and uses the principles of correct reasoning. Logic is deducing that two truths imply a third truth e.g. logic is the process of coming to the conclusion of who stole an item based on who was in the room at the time. It's not opinion. The whole thing has veered off into some weird anti-immigration rant which I suspect is what's really driving them.

CN aka the antichrist.
    I won't repeat it again but if you can't see my logic and reason concerning the metaphysics of creation you are completely ignorant to the point of being wilfully blind.

SLUDGE'S race obsession is his religion yet lives in a white ethno town. Weird that.

Re: George Carlin religion

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    I won't repeat it again but if you can't see my logic and reason concerning the metaphysics of creation you are completely ignorant to the point of being wilfully blind.

SLUDGE'S race obsession is his religion yet lives in a white ethno town. Weird that.