+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: George Carlin religion

Re: George Carlin religion

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think that's the killer punch

Surely he's out for the count now ?
    But the Samaritan didn't invite the injured man to permanently live in his house, ciphen off his wages, threaten him with terrorism and convert his family to Islam amongst other things.

No offence Eric but your version of Christianity is weak and definitely a self flagelating suicide cult. Which will lead to the death and destruction of a people and culture as we have previously discussed. Christianity wasn't always like this...

Knock out blow Sludge? You're definitely not right and prone to violent ideation. Always talking about people getting a "leathering" . In this thread alone you conjured up inages of hitting God with a hammer. If this were a boxing match, your hype men in the corner (jon and tito) would've thrown the towel in. You're a terrible advert for Atheism, but as we have discovered in this thread your real religion is multiculturalism along with anti white sentiment. You are a fundamentalist with some poorly thought out extreme views. You aren't the voice of common sense as you seem to think.
    Maybe i'm being paranoid but you have SPECIFICALLY targeted Christianity for repeated strong criticism , stating that a right wing Christian is your idea of hell.. yet Christians are responsible for zero deaths in recent British history...Now do Islam...

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    But the Samaritan didn't invite the injured man to permanently live in his house, ciphen off his wages, threaten him with terrorism and convert his family to Islam amongst other things.

No offence Eric but your version of Christianity is weak and definitely a self flagelating suicide cult. Which will lead to the death and destruction of a people and culture as we have previously discussed. Christianity wasn't always like this...

Knock out blow Sludge? You're definitely not right and prone to violent ideation. Always talking about people getting a "leathering" . In this thread alone you conjured up inages of hitting God with a hammer. If this were a boxing match, your hype men in the corner (jon and tito) would've thrown the towel in. You're a terrible advert for Atheism, but as we have discovered in this thread your real religion is multiculturalism along with anti white sentiment. You are a fundamentalist with some poorly thought out extreme views. You aren't the voice of common sense as you seem to think.
    Maybe i'm being paranoid but you have SPECIFICALLY targeted Christianity for repeated strong criticism , stating that a right wing Christian is your idea of hell.. yet Christians are responsible for zero deaths in recent British history...Now do Islam...
    What a complete and utter crock of shit.

This thread has gone down the inevitable route that I didn’t want it to, and I’ve played a part in that so I apologise.

It’s obviously a subject that people on both sides are passionate about. I feel that my childhood was ruined by being in a household that was extremely strict. So much so that I was told that if attended the Leeds game on a Sunday (at the age of 20 and by my extremely hypocritical Father) that I’d be kicked out of the house.

My dislike for religion stems from that and other similar experiences, but I can empathise (although through gritted teeth) with your arguments Lither, and apart from your stance on immigration and the like, can respect where you are coming from.

It’s not something that’s ever going to be resolved either way, certainly not in my lifetime anyway.

It’s a shame this thread has deteriorated as it has, but as I said, I take the blame for that too.

You are right you are completely paranoid and delusional

A lot of your type are like this

There was me thinking that Christianity was about loving everyone as our neighbour. I'd forgotten about Luke 6:35 where the son of man says "Love your neighbour as yourself unless they're a muslim or black"....

Your mask has slipped. You should feel ashamed. Jesus would have fcking hated you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    There was me thinking that Christianity was about loving everyone as our neighbour. I'd forgotten about Luke 6:35 where the son of man says "Love your neighbour as yourself unless they're a muslim or black"....

Your mask has slipped. You should feel ashamed. Jesus would have fcking hated you.
    Jesus wouldn't have hated me. You're cherry picking scripture.
    Wanting a homeland to preserve your culture and heritage is not a crime or is it racist.

What do you think of the crusades and the expulsion of an invading Islam army from Europe? (Carried out by Christians) was this a good thing Eric?

He's like lazarus

I wish this was the cheesewire movement but I fear he will be back

Like a seal bobbing up and down before the polar bear finally strikes

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    This thread has gone down the inevitable route that I didn’t want it to, and I’ve played a part in that so I apologise.

It’s obviously a subject that people on both sides are passionate about. I feel that my childhood was ruined by being in a household that was extremely strict. So much so that I was told that if attended the Leeds game on a Sunday (at the age of 20 and by my extremely hypocritical Father) that I’d be kicked out of the house.

My dislike for religion stems from that and other similar experiences, but I can empathise (although through gritted teeth) with your arguments Lither, and apart from your stance on immigration and the like, can respect where you are coming from.

It’s not something that’s ever going to be resolved either way, certainly not in my lifetime anyway.

It’s a shame this thread has deteriorated as it has, but as I said, I take the blame for that too.
    Cheers mate, i appreciate your words. If i offended you i apologise.

Jesus wouldn't have hated me. You're cherry picking scripture.
    Wanting a homeland to preserve your culture and heritage is not a crime or is it racist.

What do you think of the crusades and the expulsion of an invading Islam army from Europe? (Carried out by Christians) was this a good thing Eric?
    I have yet to read about the crusades as a part of scripture. Entirely man made.

Give me one example where Jesus told people to hate those from other religions.

I have yet to read about the crusades as a part of scripture. Entirely man made.

The gospel according to lither

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The bollocks according to lither
    Corrected for you.

Maybe i'm being paranoid but you have SPECIFICALLY targeted Christianity for repeated strong criticism , stating that a right wing Christian is your idea of hell.. yet Christians are responsible for zero deaths in recent British history......
    Jo Cox MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    no, I never stated that.
    there needs to have been some "thing" for there to have been a big bang - a massive concentration of energy.
    once you have that I am very comfortable with the notion that increasing complexity can randomly form from this spontaneous release of energy, ultimately resulting in all matter, all life and even the ball point pen I am holding in my hand.
    do I know what caused the big bang - of course not, possibly, an earlier universe collapsing in on itself, but that just kicks the can down the road, just not as far as you have to kick it to also invent a god powerful enough to create a whole universe yet petty enough to care about trivial details

And who or what created the initial thing?
    You are making the mistake of judging our existence within the parameters of your daily life. You think what limits you, would limit our creator. Whatever the truth of our existence it's far more complex than your limited brain can fathom.
    I've seen some crazy suggestions from quantum physicists. One being that our existence could be a 3D projection of a complex mathematical formula. I.E. Gods plan.

Tito don't get angry, grow a brain and stop using "racist" slurs out of spite because you have no argument.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Interesting thought. But do you think Ronnie would have evolved from hard-core UKIP into full blown KKK?
    Didn't you take up the cudgels to dull the echo chamber that Ronnie and WB ran off to when the ridicule got too much? I don't know what happened to it but I guess boredom talking bollocks to people talking bollocks sets in so they have collectively decided they need a new challenge!

Tito don't get angry, grow a brain and stop using "racist" slurs out of spite because you have no argument.
    Calling you racist isn't a "racist slur"

I've given you several arguments and you responded to the one that you thought you could answer because you stupidly believed I was saying that I believed in aliens

Look, just because you believe in imaginary beings from other dimensions that are capable of anything and whose existence cannot be questioned due to failed logic that cops out after any light investigation - and the fact that you hate brown people - it doesn't mean that we can't be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post

I've given you several arguments and you responded to the one that you thought you could answer because you stupidly believed I was saying that I believed in aliens

Look, just because you believe in imaginary beings from other dimensions that are capable of anything and whose existence cannot be questioned due to failed logic that cops out after any light investigation - and the fact that you hate brown people - it doesn't mean that we can't be friends.
    I think calling someone racist based upon a thorough analysis of their contribution is a perfectly reasonable conclusion 🤔

Almost scientific , if you wish

It's all we have really

Eric, Was the Expulsion of Islam from Europe by Christians a good thing?

Who is saying you should hate those of other religions?
    It's not hateful to advocate for Christianity in Europe. Stop being silly and wilfully misleading.

It's not hateful to advocate for Christianity in Europe. Stop being silly and wilfully misleading.
    Where in Europe was Jesus born?

I heard that he had a holiday home in Tenby but I didn't get to that bit of the New Testament.

Couldn't give a rat's arse. I'd rather talk about the words spoken by Jesus, if that's ok with you. He's a good authority on such matters, unless you care to disagree.

You are a strange one for sure.KKK

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post

I didn't say "racist slur" . I specifically typed "racist" slur. God is in the detail Tito. And you call me stupid? It's literally right before your eyes and you still got it wrong. Lol
    You haven't given me any arguments of note, you're continually sniping though, using the "racist" slur to satisfy your petty, spiteful need to control a narrative online. Whatever makes you happy.
    My logic isn't failed at all, by all means respond to the discussion between RJK and myself.

I responded to the Alien message because it could be construde that you were taking the conversation down the route of aliens disproving a God theory. Which is stupid.

Point to evidence that i "hate" brown people...

Couldn't give a rat's arse. I'd rather talk about the words spoken by Jesus, if that's ok with you. He's a good authority on such matters, unless you care to disagree.
    "Couldn't give a rats arse" lol...Enough said there

I'll try again, Who is saying you should hate those of other religions?

We know you are saying it

You speak with a sort of posh version of the far right who use the same sort of language ......invasion , our culture , dilution etc

You are like an open book

But not The Bible

I didn't say "racist slur" . I specifically typed "racist" slur. God is in the detail Tito. And you call me stupid? It's literally right before your eyes and you still got it wrong. Lol
    You haven't given me any arguments of note, you're continually sniping though, using the "racist" slur to satisfy your petty, spiteful need to control a narrative online. Whatever makes you happy.
    My logic isn't failed at all, by all means respond to the discussion between RJK and myself.

I responded to the Alien message because it could be construde that you were taking the conversation down the route of aliens disproving a God theory. Which is stupid.

Point to evidence that i "hate" brown people...
    It was the way you said it How is calling you racist a slur? You have continually posted racist views and tropes without a shred of doubt about what you're saying.

I'll give you one clear example: You don't want brown people living in the UK as you want it to be white (see: "Native British"). My sweet summer child, that's textbook racism.

Your only defence of your hate speech is to attack me for pointing it out. Here's a tip for you: Don't be racist and you won't be called racist.

It's "construed" not "construde" (if we're having that little dance). I was clearly pointing out that your argument that God is from another dimension and had no maker could easily be a definition of an extra terrestrial.

I asked how they go down in your line of Christianity as I don't think you allow for other dimensions and beings unless it's the big man. I was right.

A massive scope of belief and faith in how the Abrahamist God could be omnipotent and irrefutable yet not so much in the little green men (or the other 1000s of deities in folklore).

Don't forget to sleep with the light on, Lither. We know how much you're afraid of the dark.

Goodnight.

You support Christians forcing Muslims out in the crusades. You don't want white Christian genes being diluted. Am I wrong with either of those statements?