+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: George Carlin religion

Re: George Carlin religion

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    You support Christians forcing Muslims out in the crusades. You don't want white Christian genes being diluted. Am I wrong with either of those statements?
    Don't forget the third statement. I think I'm more clever than everyone else on this Board and I demand attention!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Don't forget the third statement. I think I'm more clever than everyone else on this Board and I demand attention!
    Of course, though that should spell cleverer, just to be pedantic!

Of course, though that should spell cleverer, just to be pedantic!
    https://strategiesforparents.com/cle...2Dest%20ending.

Oh shit. I feel I'm letting the new Ron Ron off the hook arguing grammar!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    https://strategiesforparents.com/cle...2Dest%20ending.

Oh shit. I feel I'm letting the new Ron Ron off the hook arguing grammar!
    I didn't say cleverer to be pedantic to you, but as a word that would have been used by aforementioned poster in such a situation!

Now my head is fried!

I didn't say cleverer to be pedantic to you, but as a word that would have been used by aforementioned poster in such a situation!

Now my head is fried!
    Hmm. Cleverer than I thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    It was the way you said it How is calling you racist a slur? You have continually posted racist views and tropes without a shred of doubt about what you're saying.

I'll give you one clear example: You don't want brown people living in the UK as you want it to be white (see: "Native British"). My sweet summer child, that's textbook racism.

Your only defence of your hate speech is to attack me for pointing it out. Here's a tip for you: Don't be racist and you won't be called racist.

It's "construed" not "construde" (if we're having that little dance). I was clearly pointing out that your argument that God is from another dimension and had no maker could easily be a definition of an extra terrestrial.

I asked how they go down in your line of Christianity as I don't think you allow for other dimensions and beings unless it's the big man. I was right.

A massive scope of belief and faith in how the Abrahamist God could be omnipotent and irrefutable yet not so much in the little green men (or the other 1000s of deities in folklore).

Don't forget to sleep with the light on, Lither. We know how much you're afraid of the dark.

Goodnight.
    So you concede to messing up what was right before your eyes. I.E. "racist" then "slur" not "racist slur" lol

You Calling me a "racist" *was* designed as a slur. Are you really denying that now? Wow... just when your credibility couldn't dip further. Lol

I didn't say i didn't want brown people living in the UK. Again point me to where i've said it. You're a fantasist and bullshitter. A spiteful little man using "racist" as a way of controlling a narritive you don't like. I'm embarrassed for you.
    In one of the many grooming gang cases in Britain, the inaction of authorities in the face of race motivated, "industrial scale" rape of white children, was a fear of being called "racist" ...The Police and Social services feared being called racist. Yet here you are abusing the term for your own spiteful ends on a message board. Have you no shame?

What i would like is a healthy majority of native British people to populate their native homelands. Would you oppose Aboriginies fight to exist in their native homeland?
    So, just for clarity. If you oppose your own demographic replacement and the destruction pf your culture. you are a "racist"?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We know you are saying it

You speak with a sort of posh version of the far right who use the same sort of language ......invasion , our culture , dilution etc

You are like an open book

But not The Bible
    In the space of 20 minutes. You've gone from a "scientific analysis" of my behaviour to a gut feeling of knowing what i meant. You'll be quoting your clairvoyant next. You're definitely tapped in the head. I'm finished with you. It's ovèr Sludge. Find someone else to satisfy your need for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    In the space of 20 minutes. You've gone from a "scientific analysis" of my behaviour to a gut feeling of knowing what i meant. You'll be quoting your clairvoyant next. You're definitely tapped in the head. I'm finished with you. It's ovèr Sludge. Find someone else to satisfy your need for attention.
    Feck off you twisted old racist twat

This kind of sin must be worth a couple of Hail Mary's at least at Sunday's Confession. Shame on you!

You support Christians forcing Muslims out in the crusades. You don't want white Christian genes being diluted. Am I wrong with either of those statements?
    Ofcourse i support forcing Muslims out of Europe during their attempt to conquer Europe by force. They were an invading army, murdering, raping and forcing Islamic conversion you absolute wet wipe. Are you seriously saying we should have let Islam conquer Europe by force?

I don't want native British people wiped out in the society they built and fought wars to protect. That is absolutely correct. If you want that, then you are the extremist not me.

I'll try again Eric(3rd time). Who is saying you should hate those of another religion?

Ofcourse i support forcing Muslims out of Europe during their attempt to conquer Europe by force. They were an invading army, murdering, raping and forcing Islamic conversion you absolute wet wipe. Are you seriously saying we should have let Islam conquer Europe by force?

I don't want native British people wiped out in the society they built and fought wars to protect. That is absolutely correct. If you want that, then you are the extremist not me.

I'll try again Eric(3rd time). Who is saying you should hate those of another religion?
    You are a raving racist madman

Can someone rid me of this troublesome priest ?

Nobody is asking you to hate another religion, though of the three religions derived from Abraham you seem to hate one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Feck off you twisted old racist twat
    Wow ... A low IQ chimp out to punctuate.

I think i'm out of this thread. Apologies to anybody offended.
    Eric, Sludge and Tito have completely derailed it with petty, rather silly small brain thinking.

Eric, Sludge and Tito have completely derailed it with petty, rather silly small brain thinking.
    I think you jumping ship is absolutely fantastic 👏

God bless ya

Out of interest. How does a middle to high IQ chimp (out to?), punctuate?

Cheers mate, i appreciate your words. If i offended you i apologise.
    Far from it mate, I’ve said some abhorrent things in here too about beliefs that people hold dear. I’m too old to be arguing on the internet, these kind of debates are always more productive in a face to face setting (and even then it’s hard for either side to budge, as why would you)

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Far from it mate, I’ve said some abhorrent things in here too about beliefs that people hold dear. I’m too old to be arguing on the internet, these kind of debates are always more productive in a face to face setting (and even then it’s hard for either side to budge, as why would you)
    Respect Top post. I've read it several times today. We're quite often angry at something other than the poster. I know I'm guilty of that and although those issues may be very good reasons, they're never very good excuses. This board has some right old barneys but we're Cardiff City. At the end of the day, we look out for each other, dust ourselves down and have a beer (or preferred beverage - Lagavulin if you're buying).

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Respect Top post. I've read it several times today. We're quite often angry at something other than the poster. I know I'm guilty of that and although those issues may be very good reasons, they're never very good excuses. This board has some right old barneys but we're Cardiff City. At the end of the day, we look out for each other, dust ourselves down and have a beer (or preferred beverage - Lagavulin if you're buying).
    Definitely mate, I project a lot and need to stop it. Diet Coke for me, pint not half, don’t be tight.