+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: George Carlin religion

Re: George Carlin religion

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    I'm not going to your baptist church, Lynn!
    Lynn.....hes a conman

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Rolex watches are actually there , in your hand , wether imitation or not , they exist

These gods or God are imaginary ......unless you can introduce me to one in which case I will be down the church next Sunday
    I don't want words from the bible ......let's have proof of God
    And how would you KNOW you had a Rolex in your hand?

* As for your proof of God, every one of the 300 Trillion cells in your body confirms His existence.

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post

* As for your proof of God, every one of the 300 Trillion cells in your body confirms His existence.
    I'm not sure if you know what "proof" means.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    “Do not mistreat or oppress a foreigner, for you were foreigners in Egypt" - EXODUS 22:21

"The same law applies both to the native-born and to the foreigner residing among you.” - EXODUS 12:49

"He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing" - DEUTORONOMY" 10:18

"Do not take advantage of a hired worker who is poor and needy, whether that worker is a fellow Israelite or a foreigner residing in one of your towns". - DEUTORONOMY 24:14

"And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt" - DEUTORONOMY 10:19

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ" - PHILIPPIANS 3:20

"In you they have treated father and mother with contempt; in you they have oppressed the foreigner and mistreated the fatherless and the widow." - EZEKIEL 22:7

"Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other." - ZACHARIA 7:9-10

"He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing." - DEUTORONOMY 10:18-19

"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them" - LEVITICUS 19:33-34
    Where does it say in the Bible that we should import cheap labour to surpress wages for the benefit of international finance. Or destroy a culture and people through mass immigration? Here's a clue, it doesn’t. To me As a Catholic, Mass immigration is chaos, the work of the devil and not order, the work of God.

Rolex watches are actually there , in your hand , wether imitation or not , they exist

These gods or God are imaginary ......unless you can introduce me to one in which case I will be down the church next Sunday

I don't want words from the bible ......let's have proof of God
    I can prove that our creator exists using science. Within the laws of science you can NOT create something from nothing. Ergo, we were created from God.

You praise this bloke in the sky called God who is good and holy yet you have done a very good impression of Adolf Hitler with your views on immigration recently ......and ignored questions you clearly don't like answering ...

Yet its me who is mentally unstable ?

You are a completely Potty off your cake xenophobic fruitcake
    That's not the first time you have invoked the emotive Hitler reference. You've lost it.
    But if you think i went too far by declaring you as mentally unstable, i will retract it providing you explain our existence. And don't come at me with "accidental big bang and life is meaningless" rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Where does it say in the Bible that we should import cheap labour to surpress wages for the benefit of international finance. Or destroy a culture and people through mass immigration? Here's a clue, it doesn’t. To me As a Catholic, Mass immigration is chaos, the work of the devil and not order, the work of God.
    One man's immigration is another's Exodus I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I’m impressed by your patience and persistence in this thread. There’s only so much I could take of ‘ you’re talking crap, it’s all a f’ing accident butt’.
    They're just very superficial thinkers, jumping on the "next thing"

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    One man's immigration is another's Exodus I suppose.
    Exeter. Music of jah people.

I can prove that our creator exists using science. Within the laws of science you can NOT create something from nothing. Ergo, we were created from God.
    Then where did god come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I'm not sure if you know what "proof" means.
    Well if you are in a position of not being sure, you are part of the right discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Vishnu created him

You are assuming that God is from a dimension that includes TIME.
    He isn't, so do want to stick with that question or ask a different one?

If I hit it with a hammer it would smash

If I hit you with a hammer you would bleed

Give me god to hit and I will do it

But you cannot as there isn't a god

Who created the dimension that God is from?

The cells in my body confirms there is a god ?

How's that then ?

The cells in my body prove there are cells in my body , not in God's existence

If the cells , a physical presence prove my existence , why can't you wheel out god from wherever he is currently so we can all see him ?

Surely ?

Never mind the cheap labour bit , it says in your guidebook to treat foriengers as your own ?

So either the bible is talking rubbish or you are not acting as a Christian

Ergo .....because you cannot provide proof of this supposedly omnipresent God you have become a scientist 😂

That's not the first time you have invoked the emotive Hitler reference. You've lost it.
    But if you think i went too far by declaring you as mentally unstable, i will retract it providing you explain our existence. And don't come at me with "accidental big bang and life is meaningless" rubbish.
    Call me what you like , it doesn't bother me

I think you are a hypocritical religious freak 😜

They're just very superficial thinkers, jumping on the "next thing"
    It's not a phase , people have questioned the fantasy of God since man .....invented it ....we have been here for years

You are moving the goalposts now

He's a time traveller!

Blimey

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    No such thing imo
    Don't be heard muttering "Satan doesn't exist" when passing your nearest Freemasons' Lodge 'cause you risk having your head caved in.

The level of debate in this thread seems to have descended into Hades.....

Our creator is eternal and not from our dimension.

Also Mr Humanist. Why didn't you answer my question? I know you saw it

Hahaha what strange logic