+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Ralls staying

  1. #1

    Ralls staying

    Great news. To be announced at 12

  2. #2

    Re: Ralls staying

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Great news. To be announced at 12
    Does this count as signing no 10 and therefore we are free to announce bale as no 11 👍

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: Ralls staying

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Great news. To be announced at 12
    Just announced spot on noon

  5. #5

    Re: Ralls staying

    Great news.

  6. #6

    Re: Ralls staying

    Great news

    Ralls, Wintle, Rinomhota and Adams are decent midfield options. Add in King and it's a pretty athletic midfield, asking a lot of Colwill though as there's not a huge amount of creativity in there

  7. #7

    Re: Ralls staying

    Excellent news.

  8. #8

    Re: Ralls staying

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Great news

    Ralls, Wintle, Rinomhota and Adams are decent midfield options. Add in King and it's a pretty athletic midfield, asking a lot of Colwill though as there's not a huge amount of creativity in there
    Hard to see many goals in the squad as it looks at the moment, but we could be hard to beat.

  9. #9

    Re: Ralls staying

    "We need people like Joe in the dressing room. He is a club legend."

    Sure he is, Steve....


  10. #10

    Re: Ralls staying

    Yeah good news. Captain next season I would have thought. Plenty of energy in there. Maybe a loan to add the creativity.

  11. #11
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    13,177

    Re: Ralls staying

    Excellent news.

  12. #12

    Re: Ralls staying

    Never in doubt

  13. #13

    Re: Ralls staying

    Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Great news.
    He must know Bale has signed……

  14. #14

    Re: Ralls staying

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    He must know Bale has signed……
    Or perhaps Bale is waiting for Joe to sign.😂

  15. #15

    Re: Ralls staying

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yeah good news. Captain next season I would have thought. Plenty of energy in there. Maybe a loan to add the creativity.
    Is that because he's the best of a bad bunch?

  16. #16

    Re: Ralls staying

    Sometimes better the devil you know

    I know everyone saying great news but wouldn’t have been gutted if he left

  17. #17

    Re: Ralls staying


  18. #18

    Re: Ralls staying

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I know everyone saying great news but wouldn’t have been gutted if he left
    I think it's good news, he's a decent midfielder by Championship standards and it provides a bit of continuity. But I take your point, Morison describing him a club legend is over-egging it somewhat.

  19. #19

    Re: Ralls staying

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Sometimes better the devil you know

    I know everyone saying great news but wouldn’t have been gutted if he left
    I wouldn't have either.

  20. #20

    Re: Ralls staying

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yeah good news. Captain next season I would have thought. Plenty of energy in there. Maybe a loan to add the creativity.
    I thought I read somewhere that Morison had decided to make Nelson captain. However that might change now that Ralls has signed though.

    StT.
    <><

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •