Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
The Daily Mail states:

"A deal is yet to be fully agreed but discussions are ongoing."

It's not a done deal yet. While the odds have switched dramatically in favour of the MLS nothing has yet been officially confirmed. While Bale is now more likely to go to the USA nothing I have read confirms that is the case. Don't be fooled by Dalman wishing Bale all the best. If a journalist phones him up and states Bale is joining an MLS side what else could he say other than be magnanimous in apparent defeat.
The "transfer god of twitter" (the same one who broke Bale being offered to Getafe) broke the news which lead to mainstream media reporting it - quoting his own source as an independent journo and MLS expert who himself cites his "own sources say"

It's very much based on your trusting that every story they break is correct, and that when they report something as official and done, it is, even if there is nothing officially mentioned by the people themselves

Lol - as I've said I still don't think it's very likely he is coming and I'm certain he is giving the MLS hard thought and may well end up there, but if there is anything I do feel certain about today it is that there is nothing definitive to go off today. He is still not committed to any one club.

Also seems unbelievable that Bale would let it get to the point where it is a done deal and we as Cardiffians find out via some French gossiper.