Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 years for Maxwell

20 years for Maxwell

Christ they must have had dirt on her

Re: 20 years for Maxwell

I’m looking at it on the news right now
    20 years is pretty lenient
    Grooming underage girls for Epstein and his Rich friends
    Epstein as we know topped himself in a high security prison with two 24 hour guards watching him
    One fell asleep 💤 while the other was on his tea break
    The state of the art CCTV was unfortunately on the blink and didn’t capture his untimely end
    I’m guessing his high profile “Mates” - Bill Clinton and Mr Andrew (not a Prince anymore) Donald Trump blah blah blah we’re devastated that he took his own life 😳
    Our ex Paedo Prince should hang his head in shame the dirty nonce

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    I’m looking at it on the news right now
    20 years is pretty lenient
    Grooming underage girls for Epstein and his Rich friends
    Epstein as we know topped himself in a high security prison with two 24 hour guards watching him
    One fell asleep 💤 while the other was on his tea break
    The state of the art CCTV was unfortunately on the blink and didn’t capture his untimely end
    I’m guessing his high profile “Mates” - Bill Clinton and Mr Andrew (not a Prince anymore) Donald Trump blah blah blah we’re devastated that he took his own life 😳
    Our ex Paedo Prince should hang his head in shame the dirty nonce
    Well surely if Andrew has dirt on him he must face the courts ?

What a horrible family.Her father robbed the Daily Mirror pension fund.I hope they keep her there for 20 years.

Andrew paid off the girl with an undisclosed out of court settlement

You wouldn’t do that if you were innocent 😇

Seems a lenient sentence. Is that sentence reduced with good behaviour?

She'll be out in 15. And she'll still be rich. She took advantage of the young and the poor. 55 years was the maximum sentence. 40 years would have been more like it. Hopefully, there will be civil suits against her.

Her life’s over
    The Cnut is sixty now

When are the powerful men who raped these young girls going to be brought to justice I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    What a horrible family.Her father robbed the Daily Mirror pension fund.I hope they keep her there for 20 years.
    Apparently, didn’t her father Robert Maxwell have links to the Israeli secret service ?
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-wr...-digging-into/

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    When are the powerful men who raped these young girls going to be brought to justice I wonder?
    I would not hold your breath,money rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Her life’s over
    The Cnut is sixty now
    lets say she gets out in 10 could be 7...still plenty of grooming years left..well done justice system of the U corrupt S of A

Maybe they should send her back from where she came.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Apparently, didn’t her father Robert Maxwell have links to the Israeli secret service ?
    There was talk of him being a double agent way back. He was probably like Trump and had only one loyalty i.e. to his own ego.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Bit of a Nazi hunter but also helped the UK get hold of the "best" scientist for themselves. He was blackmailing the UK government for a very long time but eventually they'd had enough and pulled him overboard and drowned him, then the massive hole in the accounts was discovered. People say it was Israel but they've got no morals so what could he possibly blackmail them with?

Put that in your pipe and smoke it
    Last edited by OurManFlint II; 28-06-22 at 22:44. Reason: grammer

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    She'll be out in 15. And she'll still be rich. She took advantage of the young and the poor. 55 years was the maximum sentence. 40 years would have been more like it. Hopefully, there will be civil suits against her.
    Epstein apparently left her 10 million and paet of her sentence was paying ¾ of that.

Her family (brother) is appealing against the sentence. Let's hope he does and they double it to forty.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Bit of a Nazi hunter but also helped the UK get hold of the "best" scientist for themselves. He was blackmailing the UK government for a very long time but eventually they'd had enough and pulled him overboard and drowned him, then the massive hole in the accounts was discovered. People say it was Israel but they've got no morals so what could he possibly blackmail them with?

Another theory was that he asked his onboard private nurse to toss him off - and she misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well surely if Andrew has dirt on him he must face the courts ?
    There was dirt on him Lizzie wrote a cheque out dirt gone simples
    If it had been me or you mate we would currently be extremely concerned at shower time

House of Maxwell is still on iPlayer and well worth a watch. Excellent 3 part series.

House of Maxwell, Series 1: Episode 1: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0b64mbt via @bbciplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Another theory was that he asked his onboard private nurse to toss him off - and she misunderstood.
    Very good

Layton Maxwell ? He only got caught with a bit of sniff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke blue View Post
    There was dirt on him Lizzie wrote a cheque out dirt gone simples
    If it had been me or you mate we would currently be extremely concerned at shower time
    There's being thick and dim and there's being involved knowingly in the criminal sexual abuse of young girls

His position in society should not matter but it clearly does?

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Someone somewhere has got hold of the little black book which lists every rich fkr that raped which underage girl/boy.

With any luck at some point this will begin to enter the public domain and then we’ll see who dives for cover the furthest.

Just because Andy paid off this other person it doesn’t mean it’s the end of the whole story.

Deserve everything they get including being Epsteined

International

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Someone somewhere has got hold of the little black book which lists every rich fkr that raped which underage girl/boy.

With any luck at some point this will begin to enter the public domain and then we’ll see who dives for cover the furthest.

Just because Andy paid off this other person it doesn’t mean it’s the end of the whole story.

Deserve everything they get including being Epsteined
    I'm wondering if they'll still get a chance to bump her off before that happens, hopefully shes given the names and details to her brother with a message to expose it if anythng happens to her, they shouldn't get away with it!

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post

What was Maxwell blackmailing the UK government about ?