+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Gareth Bale chooses to play in the MLS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gareth Bale chooses to play in the MLS

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    The press (mostly local), the gossips and those who pretended to be in the know strung you along. In fairness to the man himself, Gareth Bale never even mentioned Cardiff City.
    It wasn't so much about what he said, but more about what he didn't say.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I find it amusing that the officials Bale and his agent actually dealt with at CCFC are apparently happy with the way the whole affair was handled, but fans are upset because things didn’t work out how they’d hoped.

Nothing anyone at CCFC has said so far would suggest they were messed around in any way and it sounds like City really were a viable option for Bale, so I can’t understand why people are so peeved. It’s all a bit daft really.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Did he need to say anything?

If we were one of his options then it would br disrespectful to both his agent, and any other clubs in discussions whilst he was considering all of his options. Hes expressed an interest in playing in the MLS previously, so it seems to me that the whole package on offer (including the option at the end of 12 months, plus the season timings) for example, was just too attractive for him to turn down.
    I read somewhere that one Cardiff fan is so convinced that it's all about Adidas sponsorship money, that he's never buying Adidas trainers again 😁. It may well be a part of it but I doubt it's a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post

I read somewhere that one Cardiff fan is so convinced that it's all about Adidas sponsorship money, that he's never buying Adidas trainers again 😁. It may well be a part of it but I doubt it's a deal breaker.
    😂😂😂😂

Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    ��������

Seriously?
    Madrid , Wales , Bale , Los Angeles FC all Adidas ..

City dropped Adidas for New Balance .

Mrs Bale not a fan of NB .

There is an Adidias bonfire event tonight in Canton somewhere ?

Bring new and old and firelighters

All welcome ...

Unusual for them to announce the signing before a medical and when did he put pen to paper?

Wales-Bales,fails Gareth bale which hails a nail on fail

edit: you were the only one that rhymed

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    no whooosh I can assure you
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I find it amusing that the officials Bale and his agent actually dealt with at CCFC are apparently happy with the way the whole affair was handled, but fans are upset because things didn’t work out how they’d hoped.

Nothing anyone at CCFC has said so far would suggest they were messed around in any way and it sounds like City really were a viable option for Bale, so I can’t understand why people are so peeved. It’s all a bit daft really.
    Fair comment.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ed-up-24339252

Gareth Bale surprised his old school in Cardiff on Monday with an impromptu visit to film a video about his roots for his new club Los Angeles FC.

Gotta wonder what he is he getting in exchange for being such a cringey bastard.