+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bale

Bale

Everyone loves him really
    Madrid fans & managers were correct he don’t care about football - thinks he is best footballer wales has have had .

Sorry but he is a user could not give a toss about wales, if we were poor like going back in giggs days he would of quit , the bloke is a fraud & a disgrace.

Could not lace Bels boots

Re: Bale

Quote Originally Posted by GlamNo1 View Post
    Madrid fans & managers were correct he don’t care about football - thinks he is best footballer wales has have had .

Sorry but he is a user could not give a toss about wales, if we were poor like going back in giggs days he would of quit , the bloke is a fraud & a disgrace.

i like the cut of your jib

Thank u - earn 600k a week & still want more, it’s not because I am Cardiff fan & he is not joining us.

He is laughing @ all of us who said how wonderful he was & did this & that 4 wales.

If we were poor like we have been for last 40 years , he would of gone missing.

Lost total respect of 1000s if not millions in wales rather him say don’t care about playing.
    Going 2 USA has made himself a fool & will never be classed as a great.
    Go & take the money you user

Why do you think we had a divine right to the best welsh player of all time? He made his choice and good luck too him. Absolute hero for what he’s done for Wales, could’ve joined the jacks and that wouldn’t have changed

Joined the jacks why would he done that , they not got money !!

Chase the cash all he has done & we all thought Madrid give him a hard time , think he is showing wot means most.

As I said previous if he had played when we had a poor side …. Would of binned wales years ago , bloke is a fraud & don’t get taken in by him.
    His family is staying in Cardiff but he could not give a shit , I am off 2 earn more cash in USA.
    Family man - no
    Wales legend - yes
    Football lover - no
    Money lover - yes

Oh grow up

Grow up - because u think he loves the country & taken in by his bullshit .

U must be a child who runs around with his name on the back.

See him for what he is & wake up .

Ask him if he would play 4 wales if was not getting paid - answer No !!!

piss poor attempt at a wind up post imo.

LOL

Wales greatest ever footballer. FACT.

Post is a wind up (or roughly 12-13 years old with no pre euro 2016 knowledge of football). Either way should not engage

Embarrassing post.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Post is a wind up (or roughly 12-13 years old with no pre euro 2016 knowledge of football). Either way should not engage
    I think your doing a disservice to 12-13 year olds everywhere !

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Embarrassing post.
    If only it had just been one!

Embarrassing posts.

Go to bed.

Best player to ever put on a Welsh shirt. Disappointed in his decision and the way it was handled but that doesn’t effect his legacy in my eyes.

He's made the best decision that he thinks is best for himself and his family (and also for Wales at the World Cup). He owes us diddly squat so why should he base a decision on anything else?

Ummm LA or Cardiff…….. just think that through….. time to move on

2/10, absolutely limp attempt

Thank u - earn 600k a week & still want more, it’s not because I am Cardiff fan & he is not joining us.

He is laughing @ all of us who said how wonderful he was & did this & that 4 wales.

Lost total respect of 1000s if not millions in wales rather him say don’t care about playing.
    Anyone any idea what language this and original post is in ? Cant make any sense of it on my translator app.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Anyone any idea what language this and original post is in ? Cant make any sense of it on my translator app.
    It's written in trollish. Suprised you couldn't decipher it!

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I thought you'd mastered 'bollocks'?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's written in trollish. Suprised you couldn't decipher it!
    respect for linguistic nomenclature there Cyril. The lower case version of trollish is very easy to recognise whilst the upper case version of Trollish is quite often over people's heads. Wars have been started by fluent Trollish speakers!

What flavout do like like your windows?