+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prince Charles

Prince Charles

Re: Prince Charles

I wonder if these were as busy as Fortnum and Mason during that period?

https://www.laundryandcleaningnews.c...ntment-4496456

Is this the same fella who felt the Rwanda immigration policy was not right ??

Where does morality start and begin ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I can absolutely understand why that final question would leave you bemused.

Obviously any similarity between the Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber al-Thani who accused the West of racism and bitterness for claiming corruption against his country having lost the World Cup in "a fair competition" and the Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber al-Thani wandering around Europe handing out 1 million euros in carrier bags to the great and the good is purely co-incidental.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...n_7482764.html

I applaud the Prince for using recyclable shopping bags instead of wasting electricity on a digital money transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I applaud the Prince for using recyclable shopping bags instead of wasting electricity on a digital money transfer.
    Maybe it was plant based notes

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I can absolutely understand why that final question would leave you bemused.
    I am ,even the goody two shoes has form

Was Obama’s $1.7 billion cash deal with Iran prohibited by U.S. law?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ed-by-u-s-law/

Crooks crave cash

So in response to me being quizzical about a question from you which essentially asked people to philosiphise on where morality starts and..... well where it starts you come up with a four year old article stating that Barack Obama didn't break US law.

Perhaps a better question to ponder for you is why someone so morally bankrupt that he maintained a relationship with his mistress, before, during and after his car crash of a marriage and who seems to think nothing of hoovering up millions of Euros in cash of dubious provenance from Arabian sheiks still finds the Rwanda Policy morally repugnant. Yet you seem so positive about it!

So in response to me being quizzical about a question from you which essentially asked people to philosiphise on where morality starts and..... well where it starts you come up with a four year old article stating that Barack Obama didn't break US law.

Perhaps a better question to ponder for you is why someone so morally bankrupt that he maintained a relationship with his mistress, before, during and after his car crash of a marriage and who seems to think nothing of hoovering up millions of Euros in cash of dubious provenance from Arabian sheiks still finds the Rwanda Policy morally repugnant. Yet you seem so positive about it!
    Don't read too much into it, he's just following the script.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't read too much into it, he's just following the script.
    I'm not sure LoM could follow a Yellow Brick Road let alone a script but thanks for the advice

For balance Charlie's money goes to excellent charities around £3 million a year .. and that handover was part of that ..

Now the USA cash which smells , just ended up killing folk in Syria and funding terrorism.....

For balance Charlie's money goes to excellent charities around £3 million a year .. and that handover was part of that ..

Now the USA cash which smells , just ended up killing folk in Syria and funding terrorism.....
    So to understand your point when you said:

What you meant was:

Do you ever think through a post and wonder how ridiculous your next one might look if you can't hold a coherent thought?

This might explain why they dumped all that cash on poor old Charlie, seems they are heading for a cashless society , so they though hey let's get rid of those old notes when we see that old bonny Prince :

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1905436/business-economy

This might explain why they dumped all that cash on poor old Charlie, seems they are heading for a cashless society , so they though hey let's get rid of those old notes when we see that old bonny Prince :

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1905436/business-economy
    I guess one Saudi looks the same as the next Qatari to you. Take the spade out of your hand and stop digging would be my advice because every time you try to retrieve yourself in this thread you end up looking even more stupid!

I guess one Saudi looks the same as the next Qatari to you. Take the spade out of your hand and stop digging would be my advice because every time you try to retrieve yourself in this thread you end up looking even more stupid!
    No doubt your message will be countered by some more irrelevant, illogical and erroneous drivel. You've been LoMmed.

If Charlie ever does something criminal he'd be safe from prosecution providing he remains in "mummy's" presence. How so? The article below explains. The Queen's untouchable on UK soil. So much for all of us being equal under the law.

The members of the Royal Family who can and can't be arrested

The Queen is covered by what is known as sovereign immunity in the UK.

It means that the sovereign cannot commit a legal wrong and is immune from civil or criminal proceedings. The Royal Family's official website states: "Although civil and criminal proceedings cannot be taken against the sovereign as a person under UK law, the Queen is careful to ensure that all her activities in her personal capacity are carried out in strict accordance with the law."

While the Queen cannot be arrested, other members of the Royal Family can be, unless they are with her.

More: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/u...megan-17585962

They are semi-deities and not like us infantilised plebs, you know.

Prince Charles took more than 20 private flights within the UK ‘to avoid being stuck in traffic

Do as I say etc …..

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...k-avoid-stuck/

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Prince Charles took more than 20 private flights within the UK ‘to avoid being stuck in traffic

Do as I say etc …..

Have you confirmed with Cyril that it actually happened?

Do as I say etc …..

Let me give this a go, TWGL1

Prince Charles is a twat;
    He's always been a twat;
    The Establishment factored in that he is a twat;
    He likes to sell himself as a bit more greeny and a bit less racist than his folks;
    He said the Rwandan policy was shite;
    Boris Johnson used to write for the Telegraph;
    The Telegraph like Boris Johnson being Prime Minister;
    Ever since Prince Charles criticised Boris Johnson's policy on Rwanda there has been a steady set of leaks and negative stories about Prince Charles from The Telegraph;
    How many people on here have a dog in that fight is an interesting quetsion!

Let me give this a go, TWGL1

Prince Charles is a twat;
    He's always been a twat;
    The Establishment factored in that he is a twat;
    He likes to sell himself as a bit more greeny and a bit less racist than his folks;
    He said the Rwandan policy was shite;
    Boris Johnson used to write for the Telegraph;
    The Telegraph like Boris Johnson being Prime Minister;
    Ever since Prince Charles criticised Boris Johnson's policy on Rwanda there has been a steady set of leaks and negative stories about Prince Charles from The Telegraph;
    How many people on here have a dog in that fight is an interesting quetsion!
    Must be untrue then clearly …..

For reference I don’t mind Charles however he seems to be too involved with politics these days considering his royal privilege.

Do you think he’s none of what you perceive (incorrectly) are my views of him then ?

Must be untrue then clearly …..

For reference I don’t mind Charles however he seems to be too involved with politics these days considering his royal privilege.

Do you think he’s none of what you perceive (incorrectly) are my views of him then ?
    Tbf I don't know. If I said that where I worked the estate of the Duchy of Cornwall was treated with equality with other claimants it must be true.. right?

Tbf I don't know. If I said that where I worked the estate of the Duchy of Cornwall was treated with equality with other claimants it must be true.. right?
    No idea, I was just bringing to posters attention his “cash in a bag” story and the hypocrisy of his views on Climate change ( flight usage)

On a separate note he was an absolute Cnut to Diana apparently