Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Prince Charles

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Let me give this a go, TWGL1

Prince Charles is a twat;
    He's always been a twat;
    The Establishment factored in that he is a twat;
    He likes to sell himself as a bit more greeny and a bit less racist than his folks;
    He said the Rwandan policy was shite;
    Boris Johnson used to write for the Telegraph;
    The Telegraph like Boris Johnson being Prime Minister;
    Ever since Prince Charles criticised Boris Johnson's policy on Rwanda there has been a steady set of leaks and negative stories about Prince Charles from The Telegraph;
    How many people on here have a dog in that fight is an interesting quetsion!
    Must be untrue then clearly …..

For reference I don’t mind Charles however he seems to be too involved with politics these days considering his royal privilege.

Do you think he’s none of what you perceive (incorrectly) are my views of him then ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Must be untrue then clearly …..

For reference I don’t mind Charles however he seems to be too involved with politics these days considering his royal privilege.

Do you think he’s none of what you perceive (incorrectly) are my views of him then ?
    Tbf I don't know. If I said that where I worked the estate of the Duchy of Cornwall was treated with equality with other claimants it must be true.. right?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Tbf I don't know. If I said that where I worked the estate of the Duchy of Cornwall was treated with equality with other claimants it must be true.. right?
    No idea, I was just bringing to posters attention his “cash in a bag” story and the hypocrisy of his views on Climate change ( flight usage)

On a separate note he was an absolute Cnut to Diana apparently