+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positive of Bale not signing

Re: Positive of Bale not signing

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Wrong choice of word.

Completely agree with you
    No worries, I’m getting older and more cantankerous so things like the begging signs get on my nerves.

The only positive I can think of is that we have all learned that CCFC means absolutely nothing to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    The only positive I can think of is that we have all learned that CCFC means absolutely nothing to him.
    It was pointless putting the sell on clause in his original contract too.

He will go down in history as the player who turned his back on his home town club.

He will go down in history as the player who turned his back on his home town club.
    I think you are a Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I think you are a Jack
    Season ticket holder in the Canton stand. YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    It was pointless putting the sell on clause in his original contract too.
    Exactly. I'm starting to believe we're never going to get anything from that. Club's a joke FFS.

No, he absolutely will not. He'll go down in history as the best footballer Wales ever produced. As a 5-time Champions League winner. As the scorer of the best goal ever scored in a Champions League final. As the player that destroyed Inter Milan on his own. And as the player that scored goals from some of the best free kicks ever taken.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    No, he absolutely will not. He'll go down in history as the best footballer Wales ever produced. As a 5-time Champions League winner. As the scorer of the best goal ever scored in a Champions League final. As the player that destroyed Inter Milan on his own. And as the player that scored goals from some of the best free kicks ever taken.
    Yes agreed. Wales, Southampton, Spurs and Real legend, soon to be LAFC legend and then quite possibly (unless a later move materialises!) the player who was so good, Cardiff City unfortunately never managed to get him. Find it very hard to hate him, disappointed obviously but let's be real - it's takes a long stretch to believe he holds any contempt toward Cardiff.