+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dylan Levitt - possible loan deal?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dylan Levitt - possible loan deal?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You make it sound like Wales play with two sitters. He is no Kante that's for sure. He did play in the Joe Allen role and was tops vs Poland away. As I said he was the weakest link in the Holland home game. He pushes on for Dundee Utd and with the players gone plus Tommy Doyle we need someone in a Ralls like role. It could be all puffn'stuff but we could do a lot worse.
    Often they play with two sitters and let the front 3 and the wing backs act as the 5 attacking players. I've never been sold on Levitt. He was God awful against Holland, too. He was all set to go to Derby, I think that's his level at the moment. He gives the ball away all the time. I'd much rather have Morrell but he definitely isn't what we need. Better player than Levitt, though. He is definitely not an attacking player. He also mainly played as a holding 2 in front of Dundee United's back 3. He is a deep lying playmaker, he is not what we need. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Often they play with two sitters and let the front 3 and the wing backs act as the 5 attacking players. I've never been sold on Levitt. He was God awful against Holland, too. He was all set to go to Derby, I think that's his level at the moment. He gives the ball away all the time. I'd much rather have Morrell but he definitely isn't what we need. Better player than Levitt, though. He is definitely not an attacking player. He also mainly played as a holding 2 in front of Dundee United's back 3. He is a deep lying playmaker, he is not what we need. At all.
    I dislike this comparison stuff but Levitt is at least as good as Morrell now but 4 years younger. As I said he was tops in Poland but shit vs Holland. If we had to choose a season long loan between Levitt and Morrell I would take the former in a heartbeat.

It's all a game until anything happens I guess!

I dislike this comparison stuff but Levitt is at least as good as Morrell now but 4 years younger. As I said he was tops in Poland but shit vs Holland. If we had to choose a season long loan between Levitt and Morrell I would take the former in a heartbeat.

Loan deals we want someone who will improve us now. I'd take Levitt on a permanent deal, as he could turn out to be a good player, but I don't see him starting that often for us RN and we wouldn't see the benefit if he does increase in value with it being a loan.

Levitt isn’t going to help us win now. He’s not there yet. He’s also not what we need and I don’t think he suits what Morison wants. Levitt on loan would be a waste of everyone’s time, as would Morrell, who probably wouldn’t get in the side either. We need a goal scoring midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Levitt isn’t going to help us win now. He’s not there yet. He’s also not what we need and I don’t think he suits what Morison wants. Levitt on loan would be a waste of everyone’s time, as would Morrell, who probably wouldn’t get in the side either. We need a goal scoring midfielder.
    Yeah but what does a goalscoring midfielder look like? Certainly not Tommy Doyle or Ryan Giles who have far worse goal scoring records than the 1 in 5 that Levitt got for Dundee United last season.