+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boris Johnson

Re: Boris Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Do miss your contributions , yey what else have we go to do now that Bale has Baled , rumour has it its all about Adida,s who we dropped , they sponsor Madrid , his new MLS club , Boris jockstraps Cyril's string vests
    There is every chance that if you gave a chimpanzee an iPad with predictive text it could produce a more coherent sentence than that!

Do miss your contributions , yey what else have we go to do now that Bale has Baled , rumour has it its all about Adida,s who we dropped , they sponsor Madrid , his new MLS club , Boris jockstraps Cyril's string vests
    Oh no, you've just destroyed my image of a suave and sophisticated Cyril!

Meat and two veg girl as well
    Whaaaat?

Are you confusing 'spouts' with 'sprouts', or are you implying Cressida Dicks is transexual?

Either way you're opening a new window onto LOM World!

Because he wanted you and others to comment its about being in the news every day , its clever PR stuff as it masks the real issues .

Perhaps he was jogging in a park earlier on , and they picked him up and dropped him at the hotel , he was advised by his doctors his weight and health nearly killed him during Covid ?
    Yep! Sweden is in uproar over this jogging ten meters!!..it's basically nonstop news. The guy is a genius

#BloJo trending on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    James O'Brien at his brilliant best!

A, very brief, reference to BJs alleged BJ in the FO in this article - the first mention I’ve seen of it from the mainstream media.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...nster-scandals

BJ from the FO had a BJ in the FO

(stolen from Twitter)

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    A, very brief, reference to BJs alleged BJ in the FO in this article - the first mention I’ve seen of it from the mainstream media.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...nster-scandals
    Probably embargoed because of the gagging order!

never fails to astound me how Boris can seemingly escape unscathed from scandals that would have finished people's political careers only a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    never fails to astound me how Boris can seemingly escape unscathed from scandals that would have finished people's political careers only a few years ago
    Once you realise the role he is playing it's easy to understand why he get's away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Before you question too much what just happened....it's parody with a plan apparently!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Once you realise the role he is playing it's easy to understand why he get's away with it.
    are you suggesting he's just one of Schwabs apprentices or am i reading too much into this !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    are you suggesting he's just one of Schwabs apprentices or am i reading too much into this !
    All I am saying is you would have to be a willing idiot not to see what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    All I am saying is you would have to be a willing idiot not to see what is going on.

Number ten spokesman now admitting that Johnson was aware of accusations against Chris Pincher when he appointed him back in February.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...er-in-february

Its seems virtually every morning you wake up to another scandal with this Govt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Its seems virtually every morning you wake up to another scandal with this Govt.
    It can't be considered a scandal if it becomes the norm.

Modern problems require modern solutions

This government move like gangsters. But they're a bunch of posh entitled ***** causing irreversible damage to the country. Bad times.

Johnson forgot hearing about the complaints made about Chris Pincher now -

Sajid Javid resigns.

We can see you sneaking out

Now take the rest of the cabinet with you along with that big fat liar Johnson.

and sunak too ?

Can’t remember his name now, but that poor bloke Johnson always sends out to answer for him in Parliament was just being laughed at today - other PMs would be gone ages ago, I still don’t think he will.

Sunak gone now.

Yeah Rishi quits as well.

Saw Raab on TV this morning astonishing interview.