+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boris Johnson

Re: Boris Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Can’t remember his name now, but that poor bloke Johnson always sends out to answer for him in Parliament was just being laughed at today - other PMs would be gone ages ago, I still don’t think he will.

Sunak gone now.
    Michael Ellis?

It’s alright though, Johnson has apologised again, I really think we should move on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Michael Ellis?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yeah Rishi quits as well.

Saw Raab on TV this morning astonishing interview.
    Raab is on the delusional wing of the party, alongside Moggy and Doris.

Penny Mordaunt or Ben Wallace to step up for me , cant see the two who resigned getting it , might get good prices

What does it matter who the next Tory leader is? All of them dangle from the same strings operated from a short distance away in the City of London.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    What does it matter who the next Tory leader is? All of them dangle from the same strings operated from a short distance away in the City of London.
    I thought Lebedev lived in Mayfair.

Will we miss him as we've missed Trump lets not forget it brought us all together.

I'm getting tearful now .

Perpetrating "the stab in the back myth". That's an insightful line and it's consequences might not bode well for the next leader and indeed the entire Conservative Party

After all, it had disastrous consequences for Germany and the rest of the world after the First World War.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Perpetrating "the stab in the back myth". That's an insightful line and it's consequences might not bode well for the next leader and indeed the entire Conservative Party

After all, it had disastrous consequences for Germany and the rest of the world after the First World War.
    Were doomed , Don't Panic Mr. Mainwaring' if your reading this , it is 2022

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Were doomed , Don't Panic Mr. Mainwaring' if your reading this , it is 2022
    Settle down now Private Pike.

Another good article from the Guardian - he’s spot on about Labour endorsing some form of PR.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...tury-democracy

Another good article from the Guardian - he’s spot on about Labour endorsing some form of PR.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...tury-democracy
    Interesting article. John Harris is one of the more balanced guardian journos.

For me, I think it's a bit OTT in terms of the state of the country and our democracy. Neither are perfect, but the existence of problems, doesn't make the whole thing rotten and is certainly not unique. He's certainly right about the preposterous nature of the House of Lords though. How unelected peers is still a thing is totally beyond me. I also think a form of PR is useful. I fully support what we use in Wales, because you retain the first past the post MP-constituent relationship, but have the additional members to ensure there is representation of all views.

A couple of weeks after returning from his last one, he’s off on holiday again, only to be contacted if it’s urgent.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-energy-crisis