+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Please Please No Ramsey

Please Please No Ramsey

I just hope we have moved on now and we don't get embroiled and distracted by rich footballers fancies and their agents .

Of course it about the money it always was and is .........

Re: Please Please No Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I just hope we have moved on now and we don't get embroiled and distracted by rich footballers fancies and their agents .

Of course it about the money it always was and is .........
    bale is getting less money in LA than we were offering probably, not sure the deal with Ramsey is

Yeah, because that little move that set up Brennan Johnson recently was crap. We certainly don't want any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    bale is getting less money in LA than we were offering probably, not sure the deal with Ramsey is
    Maybe in direct salary but there's no chance he isn't earning some serious coin out there from other avenues.

It's not necessarily about the money mind, maybe mostly that LA life is what he wanted. I'm almost 100% sure though he will make far far more out there than he would have here. One way or another.

Yes to Ramsey (not that it's likely)
    No to weeks of speculation and "it's happening" tweets

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Yes to Ramsey (not that it's likely)
    No to weeks of speculation and "it's happening" tweets
    Yeah basically this. Just wait until later in the window and if he hasn't found a club, make an offer. He has been treated pretty badly by fans his whole career, he might appreciate a bit of love.

Ya, let’s have 47 Ramsey threads to replace the 60 Bale threads

I can put up with the threads if it ends up with Ramsey signing. In fact, I can put up with them whether he signs or not. People act like this forum is torture. If a read threat that's stupid or boring or one that descends into an argument between a small group, I just give it a wide berth.

I hope he signs but very much doubt he will. What none of us want is a repeat of the Bale speculation which sent this Board crazy.

I think Ramsey would fit better than Bale in Morisons set up to be honest. I hope he signs but I’m not expecting much.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    i think the advertising possibilities swayed Bale...he's a household name over there

More cheese threads please.

I don’t want to start any unfounded rumours off but Ramsey is 100% coming to us I’m itk �� ��������

Ramsey would be absolutely sensational. There's no way he'll come, but if he did, superb!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    More cheese threads please.

Tread Caerphilly!