+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rabbi Matondo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rabbi Matondo

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I think the best thing for Matondo right now would be to stay in Belgium, his cameos for Wales show he's still not quite there yet
    apparently he's linked with a load of clubs for a move this summer.
    forest, Leeds, Brentford, Celtic, rangers, and a few clubs in France all linked

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    apparently he's linked with a load of clubs for a move this summer.
    forest, Leeds, Brentford, Celtic, rangers, and a few clubs in France all linked
    I don't think he's ready for a Premier League move

Celtic would be a good move

I don't think he's ready for a Premier League move

Celtic would be a good move
    wasn't long ago people on here were saying he wouldn't make it at league one level

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    wasn't long ago people on here were saying he wouldn't make it at league one level
    I remember that, people are often far too quick to judge young players, some on here decided Colwill and Davies were crap within 30 seconds of coming onto the pitch

I don't think Matondo is ready for the Premier League yet though, compare him with Brennan Johnson for instance

I remember that, people are often far too quick to judge young players, some on here decided Colwill and Davies were crap within 30 seconds of coming onto the pitch

I don't think Matondo is ready for the Premier League yet though, compare him with Brennan Johnson for instance
    I’m not sure Matondo would make it in a 23 man squad for the World Cup, he’s probably going to scrape into a 26 but that says a bit. He could do with another season or 2 at Champ level, if he stays in the Bundesliga it could be good provided he gets games