+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No one park outside my house, it's for my car!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: No one park outside my house, it's for my car!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyscoular View Post
    Are new homes in the UK being built with attached garages? There are lots of homes in the United States that have no garages, but they are old homes. Pretty much any house built since 1970, and perhaps since 1960, has at least a one-car garage and more likely a two-car garage. Three-car garages are not that unusual anymore, either.
    Yes. Loads get converted. Ive got a garage. Havent put a car in it for at least 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yes. Loads get converted. Ive got a garage. Havent put a car in it for at least 10 years.
    i dont understand this there are people by me that leave valuable cars out on the roadside and keep the recycling in the garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    We moved into one of four new built semis in 2009, all with integral garages. None of the households has ever put a car in the garage since they moved in. All used for storage, bikes etc.

If mine was empty (apart from boiler and water tank) I could get my car in, (a 2 door convertable that doesn't convert any more) but wouldn't be able to open the doors!

They were building integral garages in the noughties for Morris Minors!