+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK Border Force (aka Ferry Services for Illegal Immigrants) is overworked

UK Border Force (aka Ferry Services for Illegal Immigrants) is overworked

Nigel Farage has been exposing the French and UK authorities colluding to provide a taxi service for illegal immigrants across the English Channel for a few years as the BBC and all MPs (along with our resident Teletubbies at this forum) pretend not to notice.

This video is from last month. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojxsmHKhmNo

Another non-Farage video is below. The rush to replace those who are keeling over in droves from heart attacks with Africans and Middle Easterners seems to be quickening.

29.6.22 Dover harbour has been busy with 3 Border force vessels bringing in migrants from the channel so far. The first vessel being Vigilant transferring over 100 migrants via their ribs. With over 200 migrants already before 12pm, Sar ops continue on the channel https://twitter.com/TW_MEDIA__/statu...95708412690432

Re: UK Border Force (aka Ferry Services for Illegal Immigrants) is overworked

I'm not saying this is right, but Greece just turns them around. In Spain, a few dozen died on top of a wire fence last week.

It is staggering how little the UK talk about this - the shit the EU gets away with from people who are so happy to portray our country as some kind of fascist state.

https://www.politico.eu/article/pedr...ition-fissure/

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/gr...145825768.html

Border Force downed tools a long time ago ..

France has dreadful behaviour towards these migrants than we do .

Ask yourself why France refuses to allow our personal on thier shoreline to manage this ?? ...

Please dont say oh its only 30k a year we can afford it as most will take the Not In My Back Yard approach..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Ask yourself why France refuses to allow our personal on thier shoreline to manage this ?? ...

Please dont say oh its only 30k a year we can afford it as most will take the Not In My Back Yard approach..
    Our "personal" what?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Our "personal" what?
    Come on, Tito, you can add something of value to discussions when you put your mind to it.

Put your thinking cap on, there's a good lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Come on, Tito, you can add something of value to discussions when you put your mind to it.

Put your thinking cap on, there's a good lad.
    Finding out what of "our personal..." France won't allow on their shoreline is of value.

What value did your post bring?

Finding out what of "our personal..." France won't allow on their shoreline is of value.

What value did your post bring?
    It highlighted the duplicity of the UK government. Should you care to dispute that assertion then do so.

It highlighted the duplicity of the UK government. Should you care to dispute that assertion then do so.
    I meant the one where you said:

"Come on, Tito, you can add something of value to discussions when you put your mind to it.

Put your thinking cap on, there's a good lad."

No value whatsoever.

Our "personal" what?
    Is the answer to the original question posed, soverinty?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Why should France let UK officials into its sovereign territory and implement UK government policy?

It seems a lone independent journalist remains at Dover to count and film new immigrant arrivals while nobody from the BBC, ITV, etc, with all their resources can be bothered. Or more likely, they are instructed to stay away.

Today's arrivals all wore an identical mask which they chose to wear in the open air. Who's funding this? Whoever it is has enough dough and/or influence to ensure 650 MPs remain comatose.

6.7.22 The day has started with Vigilant, (patrol Vessel) bringing in 45 migrants from the channel, including very young children. https://twitter.com/TW_MEDIA__/statu...C8le6tv-8qAAAA

Where should we house them all?

Priti Sushil Patel is the UK Home Secretary.

These two images may provide further clues for why the entire British political class is so comfortable with illegal immigration.

https://imgur.com/mSYYZcQ

https://imgur.com/41xfGLJ

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Where should we house them all?
    And to think I half believed you when you said your focus on asylum seekers was all about dealing with the people traffickers.....silly me!

Priti Sushil Patel is the UK Home Secretary.

These two images may provide further clues for why the entire British political class is so comfortable with illegal immigration.

https://imgur.com/mSYYZcQ

https://imgur.com/41xfGLJ
    This is an appalling post.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    And to think I half believed you when you said your focus on asylum seekers was all about dealing with the people traffickers.....silly me!
    It is. I don't have an issue with legal immigration.

But Cyril, irrespective, where will we house them?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Feign outrage.

How about you direct your ire instead at those who are organising and coordinating the illegal activity. Or are you another who pretends this isn't a deliberate agenda.

Feign outrage.

How about you direct your ire instead at those who are organising and coordinating the illegal activity. Or are you another who pretends this isn't a deliberate agenda.
    No genuine outrage.
    You won't find me rushing to defend this government anywhere on this forum and yet I feel compelled to here.

The first image is a handful of Tory MPs from ethnic minority backgrounds and the use of speech marks around "British" implies that you don't believe that they are British, and your post suggests that this is the reason we have illegal immigration, because these devious brown people are letting it happen.
    And the second image is clearly taken at some kind of inclusivity event, possibly black history month where they want to show the diversity in the workforce, and have a picture taken with a handful of ethnic minority people out of the THOUSANDS of people who work in the home office. Again the text implies that it is the fault of these brown people that the home office is "pro immigration".

This is just racism, no other word for it.

**** you Organ Morgan for bring this racist right wing shite to this message board.

It is.

No genuine outrage.
    You won't find me rushing to defend this government anywhere on this forum and yet I feel compelled to here.

The first image is a handful of Tory MPs from ethnic minority backgrounds and the use of speech marks around "British" implies that you don't believe that they are British, and your post suggests that this is the reason we have illegal immigration, because these devious brown people are letting it happen.
    And the second image is clearly taken at some kind of inclusivity event, possibly black history month where they want to show the diversity in the workforce, and have a picture taken with a handful of ethnic minority people out of the THOUSANDS of people who work in the home office. Again the text implies that it is the fault of these brown people that the home office is "pro immigration".

This is just racism, no other word for it.

**** you Organ Morgan for bring this racist right wing shite to this message board.
    It isn't the Tories. Well, it is, but as stated the entire establishment (aka the political class) in on board.

That's why the Labour Party, the red wing of the very same vulture, collectively look the other way when presented with a simple opportunity to bash the blue wing.

This Channel ferry service operation was exposed two years ago by Farage who had it filmed and distributed at youtube and elsewhere. That it's still in full swing today is a measure of the contempt they, the political class, have.

I agree. It also makes no sense. Opposing unlimited, illegal or criminally aided immigration is nothing to do with ones skin colour, and the minister responsible for it is of African-Asian heritage herself.

Just saw on the lunchtime news that, at last, EU (Interpol?) has woken up to the fact that someone somewhere is supplying the people-smuggling criminal gangs with inflatables, life jackets and outboard motors on an industrial scale. I have been banging on about this for many years! Wouldn't any legitimate supplier be a little bit suspicious of receiving repeat orders for such items and report such activity to the police? It seems the source is in Turkey and the boats are delivered a few at a time to France to avoid suspicion. Obviously a nice little earner for our Turkish friends. These arrests today could mark a significant turning point I think.

It is. I don't have an issue with legal immigration.

But Cyril, irrespective, where will we house them?
    Obviously as you later realised, asylum seeking is legal immigration. You seem to see asylum seekers as a one way street, a burden on the state and the country. Large numbers are well educated and at risk because they stand against the oppressive regimes in their home country. Many have enriched this country since they adopted it and made a valued contribution to its wealth.

Indeed the current occupant (at time of posting) of the second highest political post in the land fled Iraq under Saddam and found refuge here. Flippantly to answer your question, perhaps some could be housed in Zahawhi's stables, I hear they are well heated!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Obviously as you later realised, asylum seeking is legal immigration. You seem to see asylum seekers as a one way street, a burden on the state and the country. Large numbers are well educated and at risk because they stand against the oppressive regimes in their home country. Many have enriched this country since they adopted it and made a valued contribution to its wealth.

Indeed the current occupant (at time of posting) of the second highest political post in the land fled Iraq under Saddam and found refuge here. Flippantly to answer your question, perhaps some could be housed in Zahawhi's stables, I hear they are well heated!
    Still no issue with the situation I see!?

You'll be disappointed to read this no doubt..

Surprised it didn't make bigger news

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...-99/ar-AAZev4G

Still no issue with the situation I see!?

You'll be disappointed to read this no doubt..

Surprised it didn't make bigger news

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...-99/ar-AAZev4G
    This talks about people smugglers not people traffickers, which is obviously illegal, illegal immigrants are..well illegal. I have no disappointment that people trying to get into this country illegally are caught and it sounds good news.

I'm not sure whether you are deliberately confusing the two or just lump all them coming over here together?