+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hefty Sentences For Killers Of That Young Bridgend Lad

Re: Hefty Sentences For Killers Of That Young Bridgend Lad

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The Bulger killers

I am going to watch that I am intrigued as to what was the motivation for the three of them

One view of her crying and wailing in front of the police and you could tell she was a very bad actress
    Yes, they instantly spring to mind but were a bit younger than this kid. He’s so cold and calculating its unnerving that someone could be like that at that age. Like he’s been pulled in for questioning for pinching a cassette from Woolworths.

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    it was a question, is the mass rape of schoolgirls more legit than murder? is a community that welcomes back child rapist's a better community than one that would attack child killers?
    Why are you loading this question? What is your hidden agenda, other than Muslims?

it was a question, is the mass rape of schoolgirls more legit than murder? is a community that welcomes back child rapist's a better community than one that would attack child killers?
    Do you know that the Rochdale Muslim Community......welcomed back with open arms ........child sex abusers ?

Because that's the only question that needs to be asked

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes, they instantly spring to mind but were a bit younger than this kid. He’s so cold and calculating its unnerving that someone could be like that at that age. Like he’s been pulled in for questioning for pinching a cassette from Woolworths.
    Just seen a clip of him on itv news 😳

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Why are you loading this question? What is your hidden agenda, other than Muslims?
    is it loaded ? are muslim rape gangs a problem?

Do you know that the Rochdale Muslim Community......welcomed back with open arms ........child sex abusers ?

Because that's the only question that needs to be asked
    no you are right they have applied for new identities ,and have been relocated ,so that they never bump into their victims and to avoid the wrath of the local community .

is it loaded ? are muslim rape gangs a problem?
    Wtf are you doing bringing the conviction of a gang of sex offenders in Rochdale into a thread about the savage murder of a little boy ?

The murderers have had life sentences

The sex offenders had stretches in prison of up to 19 years .

Should they have had more . I think so . But they got done .

Where else do you want to go with this ? You are coming across , in my view , as a bit odd

no you are right they have applied for new identities ,and have been relocated ,so that they never bump into their victims and to avoid the wrath of the local community .
    So the local community have NOT welcomed them back then ?

Which is it ? 🤔

So the local community have NOT welcomed them back then ?

Which is it ? ��
    sorry if pointing out double standards[ original post] confuses you , and oblivious the local community has...........

sorry if pointing out double standards[ original post] confuses you , and oblivious the local community has...........
    What double standards ?

Oblivious ?

What are you talking about

What double standards ?

Oblivious ?

What are you talking about
    , the double standards of 30 yr old men targeting schoolgirls being accepted back, youve done your time . and people wanting to kill an OBVIOUSLY seriously deranged kid.

, the double standards of 30 yr old men targeting schoolgirls being accepted back, youve done your time . and people wanting to kill an OBVIOUSLY seriously deranged kid.
    Who is accepting back into the community these child sex offenders in Rochdale?

The people of Rochdale ?
    The Muslim community of Rochdale ?
    People on here who are saying whilst 19 years should have been 29 years for child rape , the sentence has been passed ?

Do you think people who are not happy about 19 years for child rape ......but are not going to go up to Rochdale and shoot these men .....are culpable in accepting these people into the community ?

There are people walking around Cardiff who have done 15 years for murder . Do you think people who know ex offenders but don't shoot them are guilty of accepting these people back into the community ?

How far is this game of snakes and ladders supposed to stretch ?

Who is accepting back into the community these child sex offenders in Rochdale?

The people of Rochdale ?
    The Muslim community of Rochdale ?
    People on here who are saying whilst 19 years should have been 29 years for child rape , the sentence has been passed ?

Do you think people who are not happy about 19 years for child rape ......but are not going to go up to Rochdale and shoot these men .....are culpable in accepting these people into the community ?

There are people walking around Cardiff who have done 15 years for murder . Do you think people who know ex offenders but don't shoot them are guilty of accepting these people back into the community ?

How far is this game of snakes and ladders supposed to stretch ?
    till we lose the dice? do you think a white 'schoolgirl' rape gang would be happy to have their names and faces exposed on release ? or would they want a new identity ? the point is still people on here would have the deranged kid killed.

till we lose the dice? do you think a white 'schoolgirl' rape gang would be happy to have their names and faces exposed on release ? or would they want a new identity ? the point is still people on here would have the deranged kid killed.
    Well I have let you have enough rope , I think you need to play hopscotch, I would have liked the gang in Rochdale to get higher sentences but they didn't

I am glad the killers of the little boy in Bridgend are facing life behind bars , I wouldn't want vigilante nut jobs to get hold of them though , keep them inside .

She was a blatant liar fair play , even her phonecall to the police was a giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Now this is something to get angry about, that poor defenceless kid killed by three animals, they should have all had life!
    Nahh sorry to disagree witty you should be hanged

International

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke blue View Post
    Nahh sorry to disagree witty you should be hanged
    I take it back, I saw the documentary, I agree with you they should they be hanged, they are pure evil!

I take it back, I saw the documentary, I agree with you they should they be hanged, they are pure evil!
    That's not punishing them , it's letting them off

Imagine being that bloke who killed that boy ? Every single day in fear of attack from nutters in parkhurst?

I would say please hang me , I am scared 😱

Nope , sorry , you are really going to suffer , everyday

I would have thought those that want someone punished for this would want them kept alive , to suffer like that poor little boy ?

Hanging them prevents justice and punishment

Plenty of people facing court for child crime kill themselves before they get to court because they are terrified .

Hanging them makes no sense and once in a while people convicted of murder are innocent

The Cardiff 3 would all have been hanged and were totally innocent

International

Imagine being that bloke who killed that boy ? Every single day in fear of attack from nutters in parkhurst?

I would say please hang me , I am scared ��

I would have thought those that want someone punished for this would want them kept alive , to suffer like that poor little boy ?

Plenty of people facing court for child crime kill themselves before they get to court because they are terrified .

Hanging them makes no sense and once in a while people convicted of murder are innocent

A waste of tax payers money, but if we can't hang them lets hope it's a terrble prison with regular beatings and livig with the fear every day that they could get murdered in the showers!

A waste of tax payers money, but if we can't hang them lets hope it's a terrble prison with regular beatings and livig with the fear every day that they could get murdered in the showers!
    The womans partner looked like he didn’t take many showers!

I would say please hang me , I am scared 😱

Youve watched two many movies Sludge.

The reality is offenders like that will be segregated away from the general population and live in relative luxury in prison terms.

How many times has Huntley been got at in all the years hes been inside? once? twice? Hes not living in daily fear.