+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hefty Sentences For Killers Of That Young Bridgend Lad

Hefty Sentences For Killers Of That Young Bridgend Lad

29 , 28 years for the adults , minimum

15 years minimum for the 14 year old

They won't be a deterrent though , which is what people who want the death penalty brought in think

People who commit serious violent crime don't mull over the possibilities of heavy prison sentences

Re: Hefty Sentences For Killers Of That Young Bridgend Lad

Terrible, tragic story.
    The 14 year old, was this her son? Reports keep referring to him as the youth, so not sure how he is connected.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

They won't be a deterrent though , which is what people who want the death penalty brought in think

People who commit serious violent crime don't mull over the possibilities of heavy prison sentences

Or hanging.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Terrible, tragic story.
    The 14 year old, was this her son? Reports keep referring to him as the youth, so not sure how he is connected.
    I don't know mate

For a court to dish out heavy sentences like that they must have been complete brutes

Scum of the highest order, hopefully they get done good and proper in jail .

Definitely no doubt about that. So sad.

Terrible, tragic story.
    It was the step fathers child. Hopefully they dont let the evil little bastard out after 15 years, he will still be in his 20's.

Cases like this which are cut and dry I am all for the death penalty. If they got the child help after the horrific beating they had given him he could have survived, but no they chose to double down and drown him for good measure. They dont deserve 3 square meals a day, a bed and a roof over their head.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-62002017

International

Now this is something to get angry about, that poor defenceless kid killed by three animals, they should have all had life!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It was the step fathers child. Hopefully they dont let the evil little bastard out after 15 years, he will still be in his 20's.
    Turns out he wasn't biologically related to any of them although the bloke was a bad influence over his life almost from birth.

The youth may have gotten 15 years but I don't think someone that twisted should ever be released as he'll only harm someone else.

you can judge a society by the way it treats its criminals was the mantra a while back

Shocking story, what they put that young lad through . I’m not an advocate of the death penalty but stories like this make you think about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    So they weren’t related but the youth has had his mind twisted by the evil of the father figure. Likely a sad story behind that too but agree none should ever be released if capable of doing that to a child

Cases like this which are cut and dry I am all for the death penalty. If they got the child help after the horrific beating they had given him he could have survived, but no they chose to double down and drown him for good measure. They dont deserve 3 square meals a day, a bed and a roof over their head.
    Too right….a slow painful death would suffice also….

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    you can judge a society by the way it treats its criminals was the mantra a while back
    And clearly in this case the crime was so horrific that heavy sentences have been handed out

I don't want them fed rat poison

I suspect none of them are going to have a rather pleasant time in prison owing to the nature of their crime. With the prospect of nearly 30 years inside ahead of them for the older two, I rather think they might have preferred a death sentence?

There is a documentary about the police investigation on ITV tonight at 1040 pm

There is a documentary about the police investigation on ITV tonight at 1040 pm
    Just caught some bits of it online. The 14 year old is pure evil. 😡

Hard to believe someone so young could be such a sociopath

And clearly in this case the crime was so horrific that heavy sentences have been handed out

I don't want them fed rat poison
    one of the few, but are you suggesting the gang rape of schoolgirls is legit? they went back to their community welcomed with open arms , these 3 will have to hide from their own community

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    one of the few, but are you suggesting the gang rape of schoolgirls is legit? they went back to their community welcomed with open arms , these 3 will have to hide from their own community
    Where do you get the idea I think the sexual assault of teenage girls is legitimate?

Just caught some bits of it online. The 14 year old is pure evil. 😡

Hard to believe someone so young could be such a sociopath
    The Bulger killers

I am going to watch that I am intrigued as to what was the motivation for the three of them

One view of her crying and wailing in front of the police and you could tell she was a very bad actress

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I suspect none of them are going to have a rather pleasant time in prison owing to the nature of their crime. With the prospect of nearly 30 years inside ahead of them for the older two, I rather think they might have preferred a death sentence?
    Make an announcement on tv, radio , internet, that they are going to be set free in 10 minutes time from wherever they are being kept. You’d have people from far and wide queuing up to kill them after the crimes they’ve committed. Plus, it would save the regular tax payer several hundred pounds a week for not keeping them inside. Sometimes I think that methods they used in mediaeval times were a bit harsh, but some of these murderers would easily qualify for the correct punishment. This country’s judicial system is too soft.

Life should mean life.

Where do you get the idea I think the sexual assault of teenage girls is legitimate?
    it was a question, is the mass rape of schoolgirls more legit than murder? is a community that welcomes back child rapist's a better community than one that would attack child killers?