Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
America is falling at a faster rate under Biden, so why does he get a free pass? You may have your preferences, but they are two sides of the same coin, and what we are witnessing is a controlled implosion.
Ah, a direct question. Now, if I were you, I’d answer it with what I thought was a devastating put down, something like it’s a plan of a parody or whatever inconsequential rubbish you came out with when I asked you such a question, but my answer is far more prosaic I’m afraid.-

Thisthread was started with the UK Government in mind and was entirely about that subject until your intervention. As someone who lives in the UK and is directly influenced by decisions the UK Government makes, I have far more interest in them than I do in what’s happening in America, but only a zealot like you could come to a conclusion that by not saying anything about Joe Biden in a thread which was solely about the UK Government, I’m giving the Biden Governmenta a “free pass”.

You look at the world today and appear to see a degree of planning and intelligence to what is happening, whereas all I see is a series of mediocre politicians making a bad situation worse through their ineptitude - cock up beats conspiracy 99 per cent of the time in my book.