+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Days of Rome

Re: Last Days of Rome

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I often think the same, but the country is going down the tubes under this man - I’m not blaming Johnson entirely for the fact that there are cases of polio in this country for the first time in 40 years, but it indicative of a trend whereby we seem to be heading back to some of the worst aspects of the seventies.
    a Labour government?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What does it say? I haven't got a Wall Street Journal subscription - and that's the way it will stay.
    Short version - it took a lot of work to get all of their ducks lined up for the coming crash, but Bob will probably say it was a load of cock ups that accidentally occurred in the right order. Either way, fasten your seatbelts!

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    a Labour government?
    Well, seeing that you’re replying to a post of mine saying that, although Johnson staying in power would probably help Labour’s chances of winning power, I just want him gone as soon as possible rather lessens the impact of what you say really doesn’t it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Another cock up that only the mediocre great reset politicians failed to see, while everybody else knew it was coming?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/cooling...st-11656674342
    So, are you saying that the likes of Johnson, Macron, Trudeau and Biden aren’t mediocre?

So, are you saying that the likes of Johnson, Macron, Trudeau and Biden aren’t mediocre?
    I'm saying they all have the same policies, which by your analysis would mean they are all making exactly the same cock ups.

In line with the thread title, I'm imagining Boris dressed, a la Nero, in a toga and in flabby repose stuffing himself with grapes of self-delusion while Rome burns...

I'm saying they all have the same policies, which by your analysis would mean they are all making exactly the same cock ups.
    I go back to your maintaining that the Pandemic, cost of living crisis, Ukraine etc. etc. etc. is all part of some deliberate plan. If that were true, it would require a degree of organisational ability, planning and influence which I'd say is beyond the four I mentioned and many other world leaders as well, but, of course, it's the "elite" that's behind it all isn't it and all we've got to rely on in hope of avoiding what seems an inevitable fate is a bunch of "independent, critical thinkers" who congregate on things like football club messageboards.

I go back to your maintaining that the Pandemic, cost of living crisis, Ukraine etc. etc. etc. is all part of some deliberate plan. If that were true, it would require a degree of organisational ability, planning and influence which I'd say is beyond the four I mentioned and many other world leaders as well, but, of course, it's the "elite" that's behind it all isn't it and all we've got to rely on in hope of avoiding what seems an inevitable fate is a bunch of "independent, critical thinkers" who congregate on things like football club messageboards.
    Are you saying the Great Reset isn't happening?

Are you saying the Great Reset isn't happening?
    Nor is the Second Coming.

So many things that aren't happening. Amazing isn't it!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Nor is the Second Coming.

So many things that aren't happening. Amazing isn't it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oST_5nzU3NE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRLw6trwXco

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    You deserve a gold medal for your mental gymnastics

You deserve a gold medal for your mental gymnastics
    I'm more a heptathlon kinda guy but thanks for your support

I'm more a heptathlon kinda guy but thanks for your support
    In 2020 they announced to the world what they were going to do and video evidence exists, yet according to you (and others) they did no such thing

In 2020 they announced to the world what they were going to do and video evidence exists, yet according to you (and others) they did no such thing
    "They"

Ooohhhh. Spooky

The "video evidence" doesn't exist Wales Bales. Stop being silly.

Feel free to post it though if you want to be proven right for a change

*Awaits silence or something unrelated to the video evidence (basically anything but "video evidence")*

The "video evidence" doesn't exist Wales Bales. Stop being silly.

Feel free to post it though if you want to be proven right for a change

*Awaits silence or something unrelated to the video evidence (basically anything but "video evidence")*
    Ah the 3 Bs evidence of some grand conspiracy. My recall of the 3 Bs was Bullshit Baffles Brains, which when it comes to the mugs that swallow this on a daily diet seems far more apposite.

"They"

Ooohhhh. Spooky
    They in the video! I don't know how old you are, but Bob & Cyril are certainly on the list of those who no longer contribute to society, they only consume and contribute to global warming. Klaus is very interested in this demographic as he looks to solve the worlds problems.

They in the video! I don't know how old you are, but Bob & Cyril are certainly on the list of those who no longer contribute to society, they only consume and contribute to global warming. Klaus is very interested in this demographic as he looks to solve the worlds problems.
    How old are you and what do you contribute to society?

I'm 48 and I employ 42 full-time valuable members of society on a salary scale of £22k-£104k.

How about you?

How old are you and what do you contribute to society?

I'm 48 and I employ 42 full-time valuable members of society on a salary scale of £22k-£104k.

How about you?
    Way more than you mate

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ah the 3 Bs evidence of some grand conspiracy. My recall of the 3 Bs was Bullshit Baffles Brains, which when it comes to the mugs that swallow this on a daily diet seems far more apposite.
    I can't wait to see this video of "they" telling the world their plans to ruin all of our lives.

I'll ask the wife to put dinner back an hour as I don't want to miss it.

Way more than you mate
    You're so humble that you can't even bring yourself to tell us.

I'm guessing that you're in your mid-late 40s and the only contribution you have to the betterment of society is that you don't bother the general public with this nonsense (unlike Organ Morgan's pub beer garden victims).

You're not kidding anyone Wales Bales

I can't wait to see this video of "they" telling the world their plans to ruin all of our lives.

I'll ask the wife to put dinner back an hour as I don't want to miss it.
    You can thank me later

You can thank me later
    Can I thank you now and maybe you can post the video evidence a bit quicker?

Thank you

It's a good job that I didn't wait for the video before eating.

I think Wales Bales has begun his own Great Reset in trying to starve me.

Shame on you