+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Last Days of Rome

Re: Last Days of Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    It's a good job that I didn't wait for the video before eating.

I think Wales Bales has begun his own Great Reset in trying to starve me.

Shame on you
    Apologies, I was just marvelling at the hole you have dug yourself into, with no way out!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Apologies, I was just marvelling at the hole you have dug yourself into, with no way out!
    There's internet in this hole so I am still anxiously waiting this "video evidence" that you speak of.

Surely you weren't talking nonsense that you have no way of backing up? Not again? Surely?

*Awaits silence or something unrelated to the video evidence (basically anything but "video evidence")*

You're so humble that you can't even bring yourself to tell us.

I'm guessing that you're in your mid-late 40s and the only contribution you have to the betterment of society is that you don't bother the general public with this nonsense (unlike Organ Morgan's pub beer garden victims).

You're not kidding anyone Wales Bales
    I happen to know he has an MBA at Walter Mitty University. Can't vouch for anything else he claims though.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I happen to know he has an MBA at Walter Mitty University. Can't vouch for anything else he claims though.
    I think that it's quite possible that he's now the Dean of that prestigious University.

He's doing a great job too.

I think that it's quite possible that he's now the Dean of that prestigious University.

He's doing a great job too.
    Don't forget his Emeritus Professor at Von Munchausen Universitat

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Don't forget his Emeritus Professor at Von Munchausen Universitat
    Is that one of WMU's proxy schools?

Is that one of WMU's proxy schools?
    They are both extremely prestigious. Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi coach the football team and Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen run the Design Faculty.

Unfortunately the Politics Lecturers of Alex Jones and Tucker Carlsson let it down somewhat..

I realise this thread has moved on since you posted these.... but what exactly do you think they demonstrate?

The first one is proof that political speechwriters in Washington, London, Auckland etc are happy to steal the crappy slogans from other political speechwriters in London, Washington, Auckland etc. Who thought up 'build back better' first is a trivial irrelevance. It is anything but evidence of a New World Order (sorry, I think you have recently re-named this the Liberal World Order) cunning plan for The Great Reset.

The second one.... yawn!

By the way, did you know that the town of Davos was named after its' founder, Davros (the evil Kaled mastermind intent on galactic domination, from the planet Skaro). That's should be a bit of a giveaway to a freethinker like you who spurns the MSM and deep dives into the damp corners of tin foil YouTube channels. He hasn't yet headlined at the WEF, but keep an eye out for this one if you get bored of the tedious Klaus Schwab:

Davros.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I realise this thread has moved on since you posted these.... but what exactly do you think they demonstrate?

The first one is proof that political speechwriters in Washington, London, Auckland etc are happy to steal the crappy slogans from other political speechwriters in London, Washington, Auckland etc. Who thought up 'build back better' first is a trivial irrelevance. It is anything but evidence of a New World Order (sorry, I think you have recently re-named this the Liberal World Order) cunning plan for The Great Reset.

The second one.... yawn!

By the way, did you know that the town of Davos was named after its' founder, Davros (the evil Kaled mastermind intent on galactic domination, from the planet Skaro). That's should be a bit of a giveaway to a freethinker like you who spurns the MSM and deep dives into the damp corners of tin foil YouTube channels. He hasn't yet headlined at the WEF, but keep an eye out for this one if you get bored of the tedious Klaus Schwab:

Davros.jpg
    Davos/Davros->

Dr Who/Dr World Health Organisation ->

Covid-19!

Davos/Davros->

Dr Who/Dr World Health Organisation ->

Covid-19!