+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Steve Morison, 21st best manager in the Championship?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Steve Morison, 21st best manager in the Championship?

Fans think you've go to sign a household name to be in with a chance. Last season's player of the year was unknown coming to us and look how he turned out. It's the same with managers. While all the egg sucking grannies among us are not yet ready to pass their judgement I for one like what I see and I hope he goes on to educate not just all his dissenters at this club but in the wider football world too.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Fans think you've go to sign a household name to be in with a chance. Last season's player of the year was unknown coming to us and look how he turned out. It's the same with managers. While all the egg sucking grannies among us are not yet ready to pass their judgement I for one like what I see and I hope he goes on to educate not just all his dissenters at this club but in the wider football world too.
    I'm happy to stuff myself on humble pie this season. It's not like I'm not used to it. I think the use of the word 'dissenters' is harsh though as it's all just football chatter and we shouldn't take it that seriously. I just hope for a better season than last. It can't be worse...can it?

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    ….. I for one like what I see and I hope he goes on to educate not just all his dissenters at this club but in the wider football world too.
    Morison’s going to educate his dissenters? I’ll look forward to that. Hopefully, he’ll use PowerPoint.