+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I’ve never been so ashamed seeing the WELSH FLAG 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

I’ve never been so ashamed seeing the WELSH FLAG 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Being from such a small country as Wales nothing gives me more pleasure than my National identity.
    Whether it’s holidaying abroad and explaining to people exactly where you are from to belting out the Anthem at a sporting event, being Welsh is special.
    Nothing gives me greater pride than to see the Welsh flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 pop up in the unlikeliest of places
    However on watching a YouTube video today seeing our flag has left me feeling so angry and ashamed.

I’m not very good at this computer stuff so I’d really appreciate if one of you can attach the link please

Log onto YouTube
    The video is “Nico Omilana visits America’s most Racist Town”

Basically Nico Omilana is a twenty something black male from London with his own YouTube channel
    On this video he travels to America’s alleged most racist town
    The locals are more than welcoming and the one guy even says he’s happy to drive Nico around free of charge
    The locals explain the headquarters and church of the KKK is only a few miles away and this is the reason for the unfortunate tag the town has
    I don’t want to spoil the watch for you but it is worth watching as this young black fake reporter alleging he’s working for the BBC (Big Black Cock) really does get an interview with Thomas Robb the Grand Wizard of the KKK

The interview takes place in their actual “Church” at the side of the pulpit but what’s the most shocking for me is seeing the backdrop.
    There are many flags in view behind the altar and there sticking out ashamedly for me is the Welsh flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    It’s honestly left me feeling sick and compelled to post this thread
    For me a fellow countryman has travelled across the pond thousands of miles to some backwater town completely off the tourist trail and has gifted our identity as a mark of support for these inbred racist bigots.

Yesterday the killers of poor little Logan were sentenced
    It’s been reported that the Stepfather was a member of the National Front
    The Son was obviously affected mentally by the fathers extreme racist views
    The Son was reported to have been heard saying that he was going to kill Logan months prior to them actually doing it
    Logan was mixed race

The area in which he was killed is a stones throw from Allan Beshella the self proclaimed Grand Dragon and leader of the KKK in Wales

There should be a social media hunt to find out exactly WHO the person was that travelled to the states and actually presented that flag to Thomas Robb???

He/she obviously wants Wales to be associated with such a hateful despicable murderous group

So please if it was you that gifted OUR flag to the KKK then stand up put your head above the parapet and take ownership

I’m guessing that you’ll never have the balls to do it unlike Nico Omilana who should be knighted

Re: I’ve never been so ashamed seeing the WELSH FLAG 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Do you think they post on here?

I’m merely making you all aware of the placement of our flag and just how offensive their selfish act actually is

Why would I think they post on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    I’m merely making you all aware of the placement of our flag and just how offensive their selfish act actually is

Why would I think they post on here?
    Perhaps because you said....

"So please if it was you that gifted OUR flag to the KKK then stand up put your head above the parapet and take ownership"?

Oh I see
    Two paragraphs up I said there should be a social media hunt to find out who the person was that gifted our flag to these racists
    I didn’t mean someone on our board
    Sorry for any crossed wires

What do KKK Wales do?

Major virtue signal. What's the population of Wales? 3 million?

One person is 0.00003% of the population. That's pretty microscopic.

There will always be morons. Perfection is not for this world.

You need not be ashamed of your amazingly cool flag.

I’m not ashamed OF our flag Jimmy but SEEING it in such a terrible place 😞

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyscoular View Post

I think that's the proper perspective.

I love the idea that there is someone out there in uniform called Major Virtue Signal though!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think that's the proper perspective.

I love the idea that there is someone out there in uniform called Major Virtue Signal though!
    The best since Major Major Major Major!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The best since Major Major Major Major!
    He should have been Caleb lol

Didnt a lot of wealthy Welsh landowners employ black slaves in the USA, and those workers would adopt the landowners Welsh surnames ??

Just think, if you hadn’t given this air time, you would have starved them of publicity and less people would have read about it

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Didnt a lot of wealthy Welsh landowners employ black slaves in the USA, and those workers would adopt the landowners Welsh surnames ??
    There are a lot of black people named Jones, Davies, Thomas and Williams. I met one called Pritchard recently. I always have to bite my tongue, because my default is to say "oh, that's a Welsh name".

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    I’m not ashamed OF our flag Jimmy but SEEING it in such a terrible place ��
    i saw it at the liberty ground once..and in the home end..the shame.

A bit OTT in my opinion. I've never ever had any reason to be ashamed of the Welsh flag. In this case one ended up in nasty place due to the actions of one misguided individual. End of story as far as I'm concerned.

he / she might have gone with a mate who was also Welsh, its not looking so rosy now is it, doubling by the day

Our flag fluttering proudly in Qatar may disgust some people, no matter how overjoyed we are at reaching the World Cup finals.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Our flag fluttering proudly in Qatar may disgust some people, no matter how overjoyed we are at reaching the World Cup finals.
    Well played Mr P

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    he / she might have gone with a mate who was also Welsh, its not looking so rosy now is it, doubling by the day
    And then maybe no one gave it to them. Maybe some guy was rummaging around a junk store looking for some new white sheets and he stumbled across this cool flag thing with a dragon on it. Maybe we're all in the clear.

And then maybe no one gave it to them. Maybe some guy was rummaging around a junk store looking for some new white sheets and he stumbled across this cool flag thing with a dragon on it. Maybe we're all in the clear.
    I like your thinking, we can be a proud nation once more

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    A bit OTT in my opinion. I've never ever had any reason to be ashamed of the Welsh flag. In this case one ended up in nasty place due to the actions of one misguided individual. End of story as far as I'm concerned.
    This. There are twats everywhere. Even in Wales. There's a higher percentage in England obviously, but that's another story.