+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: JR Hartley...

  1. #1

    JR Hartley...

    https://global247news.com/2022/07/01...g-dealing/amp/

    If he gets the death penalty they'll need a chainsaw to behead the phucker!

    Hoping it's not true but if you run with dogs...

  2. #2

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Isn't that website run by Steve Day anyway, so he was effectively telling the story to himself?

  3. #3

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Isn't that website run by Steve Day anyway, so he was effectively telling the story to himself?
    Both massive whoppers.

  4. #4

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Brown is a clown, attention seeking moron.

  5. #5

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Always an odd one.

  6. #6

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Both massive whoppers.
    Is that the infamous Daya? Isn't he a West Ham fan?

  7. #7

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    https://global247news.com/2022/07/01...g-dealing/amp/

    If he gets the death penalty they'll need a chainsaw to behead the phucker!

    Hoping it's not true but if you run with dogs...
    Would take anything that website says with a pinch of salt. Especially as Daya has a huge axe to grind with Browny. The pair of narcissists fell out with each other and have been calling each other out on social media like a Btec traveller spat

    That said it is odd he hasn’t been on any social media for nearly a month.

  8. #8

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Would take anything that website says with a pinch of salt. Especially as Daya has a huge axe to grind with Browny. The pair of narcissists fell out with each other and have been calling each other out on social media like a Btec traveller spat

    That said it is odd he hasn’t been on any social media for nearly a month.
    I’ve knocked social media on the head, and last I heard they were thick as thieves. Shocked to see the relationship break down, but as you say both narcissistic beyond, so not a real shock

  9. #9

    Re: JR Hartley...

    [QUOTE=UNDERHILL1927;5316839]I’ve knocked social media on the head, and last I heard they were thick as thieves. Shocked to see the relationship break down, but as you say both narcissistic beyond, so not a real shock[/QUOTE

    Numerous of our “high profile” fans are within personality grouping , that’s clear for all to see……

  10. #10

    Re: JR Hartley...

    [QUOTE=TWGL1;5316887]
    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I’ve knocked social media on the head, and last I heard they were thick as thieves. Shocked to see the relationship break down, but as you say both narcissistic beyond, so not a real shock[/QUOTE

    Numerous of our “high profile” fans are within personality grouping , that’s clear for all to see……
    Haha that’s fair to say.

  11. #11

    Re: JR Hartley...

    [QUOTE=UNDERHILL1927;5316891]
    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

    Haha that’s fair to say.
    Which is why I don’t understand why people lap up what they say …

  12. #12

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I’ve knocked social media on the head, and last I heard they were thick as thieves. Shocked to see the relationship break down, but as you say both narcissistic beyond, so not a real shock
    Shocked but not surprised. I though it was a fake fallling out for attention at first but some of the mud slinging has got very, very personal.

  13. #13

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Joking aside, he’s an idiot and a narcissist but he’s an old friend from school, known him a long time and hope the rumours are not true. Not just for his sake but his parents are elderly, his father isn’t well and he’s their only adopted son.

  14. #14

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Joking aside, he’s an idiot and a narcissist but he’s an old friend from school, known him a long time and hope the rumours are not true. Not just for his sake but his parents are elderly, his father isn’t well and he’s their only adopted son.
    Perhaps he wouldn’t like his adopted status to be disclosed on a message board ?

  15. #15

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Perhaps he wouldn’t like his adopted status to be disclosed on a message board ?
    Perhaps I know him much better than you and he doesn’t hide the fact he’s adopted. It’s probably one
    of the reasons he’s the way he is and his need for attention.

  16. #16

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Perhaps I know him much better than you and he doesn’t hide the fact he’s adopted. It’s probably one
    of the reasons he’s the way he is and his need for attention.
    Perhaps you do as you’re both from Merthyr however I know him but he’s never disclosed it to me that’s all , and if I was adopted I’d only want close confidant’s to know

  17. #17

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Perhaps he wouldn’t like his adopted status to be disclosed on a message board ?
    Nothing to be ashamed of is it?

  18. #18

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Perhaps I know him much better than you and he doesn’t hide the fact he’s adopted. It’s probably one
    of the reasons he’s the way he is and his need for attention.
    He's adopted? He's never mentioned it!

    Think he once told the local press of his adoption status when he was having one of his many spats with the authorities over adoption processes?

    I'm with you JR hoping he's OK. I tolerate Brownie more than most, basically my man management style doesn't put up with his bollocks. When he's not acting like a complete dick he can be decent company.

    The daft twaat was/is always ikely to throw himself into a heap of shiit mind.

  19. #19

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Perhaps you do as you’re both from Merthyr however I know him but he’s never disclosed it to me that’s all , and if I was adopted I’d only want close confidant’s to know
    I don’t just know him because I’m from Merthyr I went to school with him and played football with him. Im (for my sins) one of the people he contacts to meet up for a beer when he’s home. I had a drink and a taxi home with him after the Ukraine game and next day he was travelling to London to fly back to Dubai. No-one has heard from him since.

    Trust me, him being adopted is not a secret. He wears it as a badge of honour.

  20. #20

    Re: JR Hartley...

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Nothing to be ashamed of is it?
    No absolutely not and you’re obviously a decent chap , I just know some of my good friends are adopted and they keep it personal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •