+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Operation Moonshot

Operation Moonshot

Deep down I've always wanted my own conspiracy theory and at last my time has come.

This one ticks all the boxes.

Was it:

Hypersonic Vlad firing stuff quicker than NASA can track;

Trump's Space Force working with Elon Musk;

A peak in the Alps opening up and a manic Schwab stroking a white cat ordering the launch;

Alien forces doing target practice;

None or all the above?

Apologies for the breathlessness but I couldn't wait the four or five years for someone to post a Bitchute video.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ighly-unusual/

Re: Operation Moonshot

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Deep down I've always wanted my own conspiracy theory and at last my time has come.

Was it:

A peak in the Alps opening up and a manic Schwab stroking a white cat ordering the launch;

None or all the above?

Apologies for the breathlessness but I couldn't wait the four or five years for someone to post a Bitchute video.

Was it:

None or all the above?

I'd practically forgotten about the proposed Operation Moonshot despite it being floated less than two years ago.

From what I recall it was leaked as a kite flying exercise followed by silence. Unless my memory's on the blink it was suggested the entire UK population would be Covid-19 tested every few weeks.

But anyway to my mind the number one former conspiracy theory since 2020 became an indisputable fact as not even you challenged the repeated claim that UK government, its NHS and an extremely compliant corporate media deliberately avoided mentioning to the citizenry that the Covid-19 shots they were forever being coerced to take would be in trials until 2023 and that in spite of being promoted as safe and effective their manufacturers had been granted absolute financial indemnity for any deaths or serious adverse reactions as a result of rolling a sleeve up. In short, the objective was to garner their uninformed consent.

This deceitfulness continues because they are determined to dupe ever more people, including the parents and guardians of those aged 5 to 11.

But I have no doubt your shameless self will carry on advocating for Pfizer and co's mystery concoctions.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    But I have no doubt your shameless self will carry on advocating for Pfizer and co's mystery concoctions.
    The next one is self amplifying, whatever that means.

I just miss this newspaer

https://www.sundaysportonline.co.uk/

This particular issue one had a lovely lady on the front plenty of others inside and wonderful articles that all came true such as :

Aliens turned someone's son into a fish finger

Wife Nagged three husband to death .

A prince was found alive , living in a bottle bank

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I just miss this newspaer

https://www.sundaysportonline.co.uk/

This particular issue one had a lovely lady on the front plenty of others inside and wonderful articles that all came true such as :

Aliens turned someone's son into a fish finger

Wife Nagged three husband to death .

A prince was found alive , living in a bottle bank
    The Daily Sport was more commonly known as the Daily Spurt due to their pages becoming stuck together within an hour of recipients taking delivery of their copy.

Big breasted ladies filled their content. What wonderful times they were.

I have no idea what happened to this thread other than the realisation that Morg lives to impart information not absorb it.

I thought the Bacofoil boys would be all over a rocket attack on the moon that NASA said it has no knowledge from whence it came but we seem to have woven a meandering path since then.

Give it a few years Morg and bitchute will be all over it, then you can claim it as your own. Until then, this one's all mine!!

I have no idea what happened to this thread other than the realisation that Morg lives to impart information not absorb it.

I thought the Bacofoil boys would be all over a rocket attack on the moon that NASA said it has no knowledge from whence it came but we seem to have woven a meandering path since then.

Give it a few years Morg and bitchute will be all over it, then you can claim it as your own. Until then, this one's all mine!!
    All I can add is you better hope there is no such thing as karma because if there is you will suffer torment for shilling endlessly in favour of Pfizer, which is very likely the scummiest corporation this world's ever witnessed.

All I can add is you better hope there is no such thing as karma because if there is you will suffer torment for shilling endlessly in favour of Pfizer, which is very likely the scummiest corporation this world's ever witnessed.
    So back to the original article you haven't read. Any thoughts?

Here's one link of mine I'm sure will meet with your approval. Your hero Klaus' father had an interesting WW2.

Klaus Schwab, founder of WEF. his father’s an industrialist and fascist close to Hitler, Eugen Schwab.
    Klaus was born in Nazi Germany in 1938. His father was in charge of the strategic enterprise "Escher-Wyss" in Nazi Germany at the time and had his own concentration camp - https://twitter.com/BoiseAs/status/1528848580710387712

Here's one link of mine I'm sure will meet with your approval. Your hero Klaus' father had an interesting WW2.

Klaus Schwab, founder of WEF. his father’s an industrialist and fascist close to Hitler, Eugen Schwab.
    Klaus was born in Nazi Germany in 1938. His father was in charge of the strategic enterprise "Escher-Wyss" in Nazi Germany at the time and had his own concentration camp - https://twitter.com/BoiseAs/status/1528848580710387712
    Special extended Love Island tonight OM, most dramatic recoupling ever apparently