Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
I thought that too but have booked matchday shuttles with Qatar Airways from Dubai and back for all 3 games.

I’ve been led to believe that you won’t be able to check in / board unless you have the ticket uploaded onto the Hayya App for the game on the date you’re travelling.
In effect this is your passport / visa to leave Dubai / enter Qatar

I just want to watch Wales play in a World Cup, I have no interest in Qatar which is why I’m not basing myself there.
I went to the WC in Germany in 2006 and it was a global footy love in and I know this won’t be anywhere close to that experience unfortunately but these opportunities may come only once in a lifetime so I’d like to be a part of it just incase.

For the USA and England games we’re flying in around 8hours before KO, catch up with friends in the fan zone and have a beer or two, watch the game and then fly back after full time which will be midnight on the 4am flight
Back in time for breakfast in our hotel in Abu Dhabi then relax by the pool with a few beers as it’s all inclusive.

The Iranian game is out an back the same day, back in time for supper
Thanks for that. We are staying in Dubai. Got a nice 5 star hotel on the club floor with access to club lounge and free alcohol for 2 hours every night. So we'll drink as much as we can there. Sharjah is the closer airport for the shuttle. i'll book now.