+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Republican party and the Conservatives.

The Republican party and the Conservatives.

Are they both tuned into the same deluded* idea that if you lie enough it will somehow become the truth?

*very effective amongst the poorly educated.

Re: The Republican party and the Conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Are they both tuned into the same deluded* idea that if you lie enough it will somehow become the truth?

*very effective amongst the poorly educated.
    You've hit the nail on the head perfectly. It worked for Brexit and it works for gun rights. But it's worth remembering that the puppet masters are very clever, if not equally as sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    You've hit the nail on the head perfectly. It worked for Brexit and it works for gun rights. But it's worth remembering that the puppet masters are very clever, if not equally as sinister.
    Probably both...but who is the puppet master?
    There's a lot of info* that says the Russian disinformation machine was very effective for Brexit, Trump and Boris.

*Just google it there's loads of info that the Russian social media machine was very effective.

** if you don't understand this then you are more than likely one of the poorly educated

I am absolutely shocked to find out that the Democratic Party and Labour are as honest as the day is long!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I am absolutely shocked to find out that the Democratic Party and Labour are as honest as the day is long!
    give me a gaetz or green or beobert of the labour party...good luck

It's much much more than the Russian social media machine and much of it is entranched nearer to home.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It'll take time but you'll get there I'm sure.

What is remarkable, is how Dorcus and his mates, those that miraculously happen to have the same views, are so immune to being manipulated. Obviously their views are honest, right, correct, truthful and it is inconceivable that they would be deceived. Incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    What is remarkable, is how Dorcus and his mates, those that miraculously happen to have the same views, are so immune to being manipulated. Obviously their views are honest, right, correct, truthful and it is inconceivable that they would be deceived. Incredible!
    Thanks for the endorsement but I'm not getting carried away. There's so much work to be done.