+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: England need 360 to win in a day and half C'mon Buzz Ball ??

Re: England need 360 to win in a day and half C'mon Buzz Ball ??

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    By tension do you mean watching a horror show of capitulation by the England middle order.

Strangely I kind of understand what you mean but I am going to have to bank the last four test match results in anticipation of normally service being resumed shortly/ when the Aussies turn up.
    We haven't seen England try to bowl a team out to win a Test, or see them try to win a Test when 7 or 8 down. Will be interesting if bazball still applies if Anderson and Leach are at the crease needing 30 to win in 4 or 5 overs, or if they shut up shop and defend.
    Long may it continue though.

Root was always a first class batsman , but not a First Class captain .

Some may view late last night into today a bit tedious , however India are first rate bowling side battered into submission by two fine batsman , their fielding can be questionable though .

I cant abide Kohli so great to see him down he is a poor version of Tendulkar , you'd not see Sachin moaning and groaning at everyone and at everything , he just delivered

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Root was always a first class batsman , but not a First Class captain .

Some may view late last night into today a bit tedious , however India are first rate bowling side battered into submission by two fine batsman , their fielding can be questionable though .

I cant abide Kohli so great to see him down he is a poor version of Tendulkar , you'd not see Sachin moaning and groaning at everyone and at everything , he just delivered
    Kohl appears on the spectrum to me … very skittish on the field