+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: People Power in France

People Power in France

Le Pen and Melenchon join together to defeat Macron's Covid Passports.

www.youtube.com/shorts/qxxYQ4fNSlg

Re: People Power in France

Drakeford next as he eyes draconian laws this winter Gethin is already briefing about beds and Covid , next up will be travel bans due to fuel , then hose pipe bans ,then power shut downs , will we rise up , nah we won't , and old Drakeford knows it , my way or no way.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Drakeford next as he eyes draconian laws this winter Gethin is already briefing about beds and Covid , next up will be travel bans due to fuel , then hose pipe bans ,then power shut downs , will we rise up , nah we won't , and old Drakeford knows it , my way or no way.
    It's an impossibility for the people of Wales to rise up. What with access to Sky's several hundred channels along with loads more on Freeview plus Netflix and whatever can be found on their firesticks there's always something worth watching on the goggle box.

As you said, Mark knows his electorate. The more impositions he places on them then the greater number of Labour AMs will be returned.

Draghi gone, and the PM from Estonia.

Who's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Draghi gone, and the PM from Estonia.

Who's next?
    Bloody Brexit , wonder if see a new order and a common market approach with free movement of labour aligned to trade changed , lets not forget the power brokers / players like Boris and Merkel have gone as well .

Whe I saw the word People Power I was reminded of Citizen Smith!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eabA4rz6hU